Chapter 9

Three Months Later

Three months ago today, Noah asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, of course. Today, we celebrate three month anniversary of being together and not being tired of one another. I feel like most couples are in the phase of fighting but Noah and I never fight so far. It's kind of crazy to think about because I've been working at Smosh for about 9 months now and it feels like home. Especially with Noah here. The support I get from everyone here helps. Joe is trying to get me an audition for a play.

Aside from me possibly having a career change. Noah is taking me out for some sushi. Noah doesn't like sushi but he knows I love it, so he's going to be trying whatever I shove into his mouth. He's not trying weird stuff anymore since Put it in my Mouth is over. We both have a lot of filming today we aren't really doing much except a quick dinner.

So here we are, three months of being together at a sushi restaurant where I'm pretty much force feeding Noah. If this isn't what relationships are about I don't know what is. I do have a surprise for Noah though.

"Anna, please don't make me eat this."

"Noah, I promise you...this time you'll love it."

"You've said that the last 7 times."

"8 times a charms." I say with a huge smile.

"Fine" He reaches over and grabs the Ebi Nigiri. It's just cooked shrimp.

"Ok...what do you think?"

"It's not bad...but I never want to eat it again."

I laugh and I call out for a waiter after I had finished eating. 

Noah and I head over to my apartment because for some reason he wants a peanut butter sandwich before we have to go back to set. I guess now is the perfect time for his surprise.

"Hey Noah" I go and sit on the opposite side of the island that he's making his sandwich on. "I know we decided to not get anything for each other, but I couldn't resist"

"Anna, I didn't get you anything"

"I know, I kind of didn't pay for this."

I slip my hand into my pocket and pull out a chain and a card. With two keys on it.

"I'm confused."

"This is the key to my building, this is a key to my apartment, and this is a moving truck company. I want you to move in with me." He looked at me with a look of confusion and I don't know if that's a good thing. I set the keys down next to the truck company card and I look down at the floor.

"Yeah" I snap my head up to look at him.

"What?"

"I'll move in with you."

"Oh my god...ah"

I run around the counter and hug him.

"We're gonna have so much fun here together. I can finally have someone to help me film videos cause it's a lot to set up."

"Is that really all you thought about?" He says laughing.

"Yes. Especially the video when we finally tell everyone officially together."

"Didn't Kieth leak it. Ha, Kieth Leak....get it"

I laugh "He leaked it but we've never actually said it."

"So you want to tell everyone"

"Of course I do. We've spent pretty much every moment together since I started at Smosh. Most supporters already know. Maybe we'll even trend on Twitter."

We pull apart and Noah leans in and kissing me. It's a long passionate kiss. We pull apart and we just look at each other. I pull his face down to mine and we began our very heated make out. His hands travel to my sides and slips under my shirt. We flip around so that Noah is pressing me to the fridge. He slips off my top and throws it somewhere I probably won't be able to find tomorrow. His lips move to my neck and he finds my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. A boy has never made me feel this way before. He moves his hands to my breast as he continues to suck on my neck. I push him to the couch where he spins and pushes me down. He lays on top of me and starts kissing me again. He pulls away and just looks at me.

"We shouldn't Anna."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think I want to do this."

"Oh"

We sit in silence for a good couple of minutes.

"I should go."

"Ok."

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Ok."

"Ok." I say

"Alright, I'll see you on set"

"Bye"

He sighs and walks out. Leaving me half-naked on my couch with high sexual tension in the air.

Did Noah just reject me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------Edited 1/23/19

But omg Noah and Anna are moving in together, as far as we know. Who knows what's gonna happen in the next chapter. Stay tuned.

anyway, I stayed up late trying to update this so I apologize for typos. It's kind of a short chapter too, so I apologize for that too. btw... WEIRD IS ALMOST AS 600 READ IT LITERALLY HAS ALMOST JUMPED 100 READS IN 2 DAYS. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH.

Don't be a ghost reader. Vote, Comment, and Share.