Chapter 5

Yesterday was so much. Today, Shayne is filming Smosh lab so we're all in the studio in our lab coats waiting for him to start.

*ding*

From Noah
Do you have a joke for Shayne.

To Noah
What do you mean?

From Noah
Oh right you haven't seen Smosh Lab before. Well, someone always comes up with a science joke.

To Noah
Well I don't have a joke. But you have fun with that.

From Noah
I can see you...I can tell you have a joke.

To Noah
Kind of creepy but so what if I have a joke.

From Noah
Idc, and I'm gonna make sure you say it.

To Noah
Bet.

I look over to Noah and he laughs but puts his phone away and walks over to Shayne and whispers something in his ear. That can't be good

Shayne soon starts Smosh Lab after a lifetime and I'm really excited.

"As many of you know we have a new member in the Smosh squad. So can we get Anna Avren up here"

People start whooping and hollering and I'm actually about to shit my pants. I shake my head cause I don't want to go up there but Keith and Noah come over to me and pull me off the couch and pushes me into shot. I shyly wave at the camera as if I'm bit used to being in front of it.

"So Anna, first off this is Nick Uhas he is pretty much the guy who keeps us all alive during the experiments."

We say our hellos and shake hands.

"But that's not what I brought you up here for."

"Oh god what is it"

"A little birdie also known as Noah said you had a science joke"

"It's not even funny and Noah, I'm gonna kill you"

Everyone including the producers and sound guys starts chanting Anna and oh my god I'm blushing so hard.

"Fine fine fine. Ok...did you here that oxygen and potassium went on a date. Yeah, it went OK."

It was dead silent then Olivia busted out laughing then everyone else started laughing. I got really embarrassed and I scurried off screen and set next to Noah.

"Why would you make me do that, god I'm so embarrassed" I say burying my face in his shoulder. He laughs and puts his arm around me, and we kind of started snuggling on the couch. He's so comfortable. I could get used to this.

Noah POV

Oh my god she's cuddling with me. I know she can feel my heart beating right now. Cause I can feel it beating out of my chest.

"Omg look at Noah and Anna." Courtney shrieks.

I thought we hadn't been sitting like this for long but I guess Shayne had finished and Anna was asleep until Courtney said something.

"Oh gosh, you guys are my otp" Olivia says smiling.

I can feel Anna getting up and I immediately want her back next to me.

"No no Anna don't move we didn't get enough pictures "

"Wait...you didn't post that anywhere or tag me in anywhere by thing. Right?" Anna asks

"Um, kind of." Keith answers

"Oh my gosh no. On whose account"

"All of ours"

"Anna what's the problem" Noah says as I scrambled to go to Olivia's instagram.

"I am an adult, I do adult things but my mom is...very much against boys in general and if she stalks my account all day and I'm checking to see if she's liked any of the photos because if she has then I'm gonna be getting a phone call."

"Why is she against boys"

"I had and boyfriend in Jr high school and it didn't end very well a- oh no. She already liked the picture guys I'm dead she's gonna travel all the way down here. She's nuts like that. I love her to death but seriously she's crazy like that. Oh god, I really don't have the time for this and holy crap. Great, now she's calling me. Do I answer? No, don't if you ignore her then maybe she'll leave it alone. No, but if I do that then she's a gonna get a one-way flight down here and I can't deal with that." Anna says hyperventilating

"Calm down and hand me your phone"

She hands me the phone and I answer it.

"Yes. This is Noah. Yeah, I am. I do. Ok. Ok. Very much. Ok. Nice to meet you too. Bye Mrs. Avren."

"Why the hell would you talk to her she's crazy." Anna says

"No, she's not. She was nice. She did say she wanted to visit you but that she did a background check on me, which is kind of crazy, and I seem like a cool dude. So I think I passed the test. Your welcome."

"How did you- that's like impossible. You fixed my mom. Yes, I have been waiting for that to happen. Thank you. You're the best." She says while hugging me.

"No problem."

Anna POV

Later after the picture fiasco, I went home and decided to film some videos for my gaming channel. I had been at this for about 3 hours before I decided that I was hungry and that I was too lazy to cook anything.

I order some Thai food and have it delivered to my house.

I watch The Walking Dead cause I'm only on season 3 and I eat my food in peace.

I go and do my facial routine. Prepare my self to go to bed as I do every night. I think about everything that happened today. I never expected to do that with Noah especially in front of people but I was surprisingly okay with it. He made me feel comfortable.

I walk to my bed and shut off the little lamp after plugging my phone up. My phone dings with a text message.

From Noah
I hope you had a fantastic day. I know I did. Have a good night.

I've never had someone send me a goodnight text before. Maybe I'll move a little faster with Noah. He's a great guy and he obviously cares. Whatever game he was pulling at the mall I don't think he's trying anymore.

I want Noah and I'm gonna make sure he knows it.
------------------Edited 1/19/19
Oh my god, what is this? It's a new chapter. My writers' block kind of disappeared.

The next chapter is gonna be lit. Anna is gonna do something unexpected.

Btw,  what should Noah and Anna's ship name be?
#Nonna or #Anoh

Don't be a ghost. Follow, Vote, and comment