Chapter Fifty Eight

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy

-x-x-x-x-x-

• Three Years Later •

Glaiza's POV

"As you can see this new invention called the 3D health wear are designed by three magnificent Inventors. Dr. Patrick Ramon, the technological gadget inventor, Dr. Richard Gutierrez, the Medical Health and Technology Inventor and last but not the list is Dr. Althea Guevarra, the Biochemistry Doctor of Oxford University, who is apparently here, so let's give a round of applause in welcoming Dr. Althea Guevarra" And everyone just clapped in hearing my name

"Thank you everyone, that's really a quite entrance, but anyways thank you all for inviting me in this Expo of medical technology inventions, I really am greatful to be here and to discuss to all of you the most awaited Health glasses of all time, the 3D health wear. What is a 3D health wear? . . And why did we invent it in the first place? Simple. To experience the natural capacity of our health plus the capacity that we lost, what am I talking about? What am I implying? This Glasses will gave you back the strength that you lost when you were around 20-30 years old,  this is the solution for people who are old, losing eye sight, sick people, and many more. This is the new health technological invention that will make your life longer, it doesn't cost that much but it's worth it" as I said and everyone raised their hands for question.

After the said Expo I said my goodbye to the event planner and the person who invited me and got back at our laboratory.

"How's the expo?" As Chard asked and I just put my lab gown first before answering his question.

"It's good, you should've come"

"You know I'm not good at giving speech"

"But still you should've come" then he rolled his eyes and I just laughed.

We proceed in analyzing about what we are doing since we are creating a mew type of project. Then after 2 hours Chard reminded me about my schedule.

"Althea you have to go. It's your first day as the substitute professor in Harvard"

'Ow I forgot . . I am the one who substitute Dr. Felix Zyro in BioChem401'

"Right . . I should be going now"

"You should because you might experience traffic"

"Well traffics are normal Chard, we can't argue with that" as I said while taking off my lab gown but he just gave me a glare since I'm moving slow

"Go now! . . You should be an example to your students! No more Filipino time!"

"Alright Chief" as I said and just waved at him.

As soon as I got in the garage I grab my car and drove it away. I got in Harvard around 3:05 in the afternoon and I did run to the Head office since I know that he is alreasy waiting for me, my former professor Dr. Lucas Penelope.