Chapter Eight

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

Sunday, a day to celebrate with family. Since Mike is the only family I got here in the Philippines I dialled his number and told him I'll come over. I fixed my stuffs and grab my cars key, drove my car to his unit and park it in their underground parking lot.

As I got out of my car I walk to the elevator and press the floor where Mike is. As I got in the floor I walk straight to his unit and barge in. I saw him cooking and smelled it with great pleasure, since he don't want me to helped him in cooking I just told him I'll do the table set. Then a few minutes everything is set for our lunch together.

We were about to eat when suddenly there's someone knock on the door. Mike open it and we both saw Glaiza. She was shocked to see that I'm in Mike's unit and was about to leave when Mike invite him for lunch.

"I cooked a lot G. Come on join us"

Mike didn't settle for a no. He force Glaiza to join us until Glaiza said yes. Mike grabe another plate, glass, spoon and fork for Glaiza and all of us seat down and started to eat.

Mike cut the silence between the three of us since he is not really the quiet type person. So he asked us about the magazine and how does it go.

"Actually the magazine were about to relase tomorrow. So every student may grab a copy since it is free in the campus" as I said while not looking at Glaiza since I still can't forget abou thr kiss that we shared

Mike talked to Glaiza and I just became silent since they were talking about business but they caught my attention when suddenly Mike mention my Internship.

"Anyway about your Internship Rhi, You can actually apply an Internship in the Galura Corporation since I'll be the one who's going to endorse it to G. And since G is here I'm sure she'll approve your application already, right G?" As Mike asked Glaiza and Glaiza just now without looking.

After the quite lunch I decided to said my goodbye since I want to take a rest already, but I was about to leave when Glaiza said her goodbye as well to Mike so both of us leave Mike's unut together. We were about to ride in the elevator and was about to press the basement when all of a sudden the elevator got stucked on the 7th floor and the lights were out.

"Ow shocks!"

My breathing became heavy since I have a phobia in dark places or shall we say Lygophobia. I'm really scared of dark places since I remembered that someone locked me on a dark room and there my phobia got triggered. I sat down at the corner of the elevator, closed my eyes and put both of my hand in my ear. I Hum since I'm starting to panic and don't really know what to do since it is dark.

Someone touched me and called my name but I just pushed that person because I'm not in myself. I hugged myself and closed my eyes again continue humming just to ease the my fear.

"Ms. Howell . . Ms. Howell . ."

"Lala lala lalala . . Lala lalala . ." As I keep on humming

But suddenly I saw a reflection of light so I opened my eyes and saw Glaiza who is so concern about me. I got stucked looking in her eyes and saw an unexplainable feeling. Shee keeps on waving her hand in face and calling for my name but I still can't take off my eyes in her since I'm captivated by her beautiful eyes.

Suddenly the elevator moved again and I panicked. I keep on talking and shouting and not minding whst Glaiza is telling me when suddenly she touched my face and kissed me my body felt the electric spark that Glaiza is giving me and without hesitation my lips started to respond.

I just hugged her tight after our kiss since my fear is still killing me, my body is still shaking and I really wish to get out in this dark room now. She instructed me to breathe slowly since she said that panicking won't resolve the situation, so I oblige in every word that she said and somehow my fear loosen up

"Don't leave me please! . . Don't leave me . . Just please stay . . Stay with me! . ." As I began to speak

And her voice really helped a lot in the situation, her sweat voice full of concern and care.

"Rhian it's alright . . I'm here . . I won't leave you . ."

She keeps on calming me down while caressing my back, I felt her concern and it started to calm me down. Few more minutes of waiting the light started to get back and the elevator gain its power. Someone open the elevator on the 7th floor and as we came out I saw Mike and hugged him.

"Rhi are you alright? . . Are you hurt? . ." As he asked me in concern but I assured him that I'm fine since I was not really alone in the elavator.

Someone offered to calm me and it really made me fight back for my fear for a bit, I didn't expect that I'll be doing that since this Phobia is killing me since I was in highschool, but because of Glaiza I'm starting to fight my Phobia and maybe sooner or later I'll overcome this Phobia.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Glaiza's POV

It's been a long time since I cared a lot, and seeing her regain her senses made me less tense in what happened. The maintenance asked me for a few question and just want to assured us that the incident won't happen again so I did accepted their apology and let them get back on their work.

I was about to leave Rhian with her brother since she regain her energy when suddenly she called my name

"Ah Glaiza . . ." So as I turn around both of them are looking at me

"Yes?"

"Ah thank you . . Thank you for making me calm earlier . ." As she said but instead of showing her kindness I just gave her a serious response since I want her to feel that the kiss that we shared earlier is just a way to calm her down.

"Don't make it a big deal . . I just did what I have to do"

I turn around and walk away because I'm starting to feel again the unnecessary electric spark when I'm with her. As I ride on the elevator and let it closed I started to release the big lies of my outer presence and just admit to myself that somehow Rhian is changing me. And it made me scared realizing that what I'm feeling towards her won't do good thing to me. It may somehow become a threat in pursuing the things I'm doing or worse end everything that I started.

So i just grab my car and left the place, sice I can't think properly.

-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: G is starting to change but she don't want it. Sad life. Rhi is starting to overcome her fear and G is becoming the reason of it. Love really starts at this, one is in denial, and one is sure.