Chapter Thirty Six

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on   imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope   that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and   Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Richard's POV

"I'm very sorry Sir but they did decline . . They said that they want to meet the owner first before accepting the proposal . ." As Rocco told me and it didn't surprised me knowing that they just want to secure their company.

"Okay . . I'll keep in touch with you about this matter Attorney . . But for now I'll tell this to Althea . . I'll let her decide what's best for this . ." I ended the call and put the phone back in my pocket then got out of my office and got to the CEO's office or shall I say Althea's office.

I knock three times at the door and then open it and there I saw Althea lying down in her couch sleeping. She is actually wearing her leather jacket with a black hood because I think she's freezing already. So I grab the remote of the aircon and started adjusting its temperature and apparently Althea woke up

"What are you doing? . ." As Althea asked nicely and I just put the remote back first and then sit in front of her.

"Adjusting the temperature . . You look like captain america . . Freezing to death . ." I just laugh and she did as well

"Anyways we didn't get the deal with the Mercury Lab Corp. and the Galura Corporation . . They decline our offer as Rocco said . ." And then Glaiza just looked at me with a sad expression in her face

"Is our proposal that bad? . . I mean . . I never been rejected . ."

"Within a year of existence of this company you actually did great jobs . . Why waste your time in a company that will not really benefit you? . ." As I concernly asked with annoyance

"I don't know Chard . . I really don't know . . It's just that Galura Corporation seems losing their vision for their company . . You know that this is my advocacy in life . . Help those who's losing their purpose . ."

"I know Thea . . But I'm just scared about what you're getting into . . I can't just accept the reason that you're doing this for yoir advocacy and besides you look like their former CEO . ."

"You've been there for me since I was a kid Chard you never left . . And when I lost my memories you were there to guide me . . I didn't get the chance to recover my lost memories that's why I'm doing this . . You know I won't stop getting what I want . . I want to personally talk to the acting CEO of the company . . Even though it bothers me that the former CEO Glaiza Galura and I are look a like . . That won't stop me from helping their company . . And I'm not just helping because we are look a like, I want to help because I really want to . ."

'And that really scares me the most . . . You helping them . . Then You'll figure out that you're really Glaiza . . You meeting them and gaining your memories back is the things that I don't want to happen . . I tried to protect you by changing your name into a Guevarra and made you as my cousin . . But I know now that I can't stop you from gaining what you have in the past . . I don't have a choice . . Because you always get what you want . .'

"Fine! I'll set an appointment with them . . But I'm coming with you and that's final . ."

"Okay . . No problem with that Chard . . Thank you! . . you're the best cousin ever"

-x-x-x-x-x-

TJ's POV

I was actually feeling nervous for this day and I really can't stop worrying. I keep on looking at my phone, laptop and outside the building but still I can't focus. So I stood up and decided to go to the bathroom of my office and washed my face then I looked at the mirror and talked to myself.

"What the heck is happening to you TJ? . . You're acting very weird right now . ." I grab the towel at my right side and dried my face then got back at my chair when suddenly my secretary came in with a great news.

"Good day Sir . . The COO of the Guevarra Imports called and he wants to meet you personally" as she said and that really surprised me

"Really?! . . Did he made a schedule? . ." As I happily asked and she just answered my question

"He did asked for your appearance tomorrow at 3pm in the afternoon Sir . . but not here in the office . . He said that it would be nice if you'll be meeting each other alone . . For a nice coffee . ." Then my secretary gave me a paper and the address of the coffee shop is written there.

"He did ask another thing Sir . . That you should promise that you'll come alone or he won't be dealing with you . ." Then my secretary got out and I was left curious of what the COO of the company wants.

'Is this a trick or something? . . Because I'm telling you . . I don't feel good about this thing . . There is something fishy going on . .'

-x-x-x-x-x-

Althea's POV

"Pack your things Thea, we will be leaving later at 10 pm . . Wulrich is ready to go . ." Wulrich is actually the private plane for us Guevarras

"Okay Chard as you say so . ." And I began to oblige what my Cousin asked me to do and happily packed my bag.

As soon as I packed my things the maids help me in bringing my stuffs down and when I finally saw Chard downstairs I just gave him a smile and we did rode the car to the airport.

"Wulrich is ready to go Mr. Gutierrez . . We are just waiting for your go signal . ." As the pilot said to Chard and he just instructed them

"Okay . . I want our stuffs to be putted now in the plane and in a few minutes I like to have a safe trip to US, are we clear?" As Chard asked and the pilot oblige

I was just looking at them seeing how they started to put our things in the plane but Chard caught my attention when he pat my shoulder.

"Get in the plane now, I'll just be calling Rocco to set our appointment with Mr. Navuzki . . I promise it'll be quick . ." As TJ said so I did go in the plane assited by some people.

As I sat down and I saw TJ talking to someone in the phone and that made me smile knowing that I will be getting what I want.

'We will be meeting each other now Mr. Navuzki . . And I promise you . . You will be accepting our proposal now because it'll benefit your companies'

Then a few minutes of waiting Chard came in the plane and we started to take off. And just like a kid with a crazy imagination, I smiled looking at the window, seeing the great views down there and the clouds up here.

'To prankly tell the truth this isn't my first time, but I like imagining things to make me happy . .'

-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: Instead of being a Rama I changed Richard's Gutierrez middle name. So that it would have a connection to the new name of Glaiza, which is Althea Guevarra. And yes Althea is going to the US and sooner or later, she'll be seeing Rhi again. And Richard will reveal as well how she got Glaiza and why Glaiza disappeared. I know it's a short update, but I promise you maybe next time it'll be long. Since I already have a lot of ideas for the next chapters that will happen, just sit back, relax and enjoy.