Chapter Fourty Three

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on   imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope   that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and   Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

'I can't take it anymore!' As I said to myself.

I am here in my room crying and easing the pain that Glaiza is now dead and I lost her.

"I'm sorry Glaiza . . I'm really really sorry . . Please forgive me . . I'm the one who caused you the pain . ."

I keep on blaming myself in Glaiza's death because I'm the main reason of all of these. If I didn't let my anger conquer me then I shouldn't have done the things I did in Glaiza's parents. But it's all over now because Glaiza is now gone and I really can't forgive myself.

"Rhi! . . Please! . . Open the door! . ." As TJ keeps on knocking but I didn't have the urge to open it since I want to be alone and blame myself for Glaiza's death

"Please TJ! . . Just leave me alone! . . I want to be alone! . ." As I shout and that made him stop but I know that he is still there, because I heard what he said

"I'm sorry Rhi . . I should've not told you about Glaiza . . I'm really really sorry Rhi . . I'm really really sorry . . ."

-x-x-x-x-x-

TJ's POV

'I'm sorry Rhi . . But this is for your own good . . You have to forget about Glaiza . . We have to forget about her . .'

Since Rhi is not opening her room I decided to go down and think but as I reach downstairs Mike confront me

"What have you done TJ?! . . Why is Rhi locking herself in her room?! . ." As Mike asked and I just admit it to him

"I told her that Glaiza is dead . . A contingency plan that we did for the best . ." Then he punched me and that made me fall in the ground

"Mike! . . TJ! . . Why are you fighting?! . ." As Mommy Clara said and I just touched my face and felt a blood dripping in my noise.

"I told you not to hurt her! . . Didn't I?! . . I didn't tell her the truth because I don't want her to get hurt but I expect that you're going to protect her! . . But instead of protecting her you lied to her! . . And that lies hurt her so much! . ." As Mike shouted at me and I know that I deserve it because I have no choice but to do it

"What are you talking about Mike? . . What did TJ told Rhi? . ."

"Why don't you asked him Mom?! . . So that TJ may reveal the truth! . ." Then Mommy Clara kneel down in front of me and asked what Mike is talking about

"Please tell me the truth TJ . . I deserve to know the truth why Rhian is locking herself in her room . ." And I couldn't lie anymore and just told them the truth

"I told Rhi that Glaiza is dead . . Because I have to protect both of them . . There are a lot of people who wants to kill Glaiza because they want to avenge their love ones . . We don't have a choice that's why we need to change Glaiza's Identity in order to secure her safety . . And in changing her Identity we need to tell others that she is dead . . I'm sorry I didn't told you guys . . Because we just want to protect everyone . ." As I said and silence has overcome the whole living room and Mommy Clara is just looking at me.

"I'm sorry Mommy Clara . . I should've told you before making a decision . . I'm really really sorry . ." Then I saw tears fall from her eyes and he just hugged me

"You just did what best for everyone . . And I understand TJ . . I do understand . . And if I were the one in your position . . I will do the same thing . . To protect everyone . ."

"Are you insane Mom?! . . He lied to us! . . And he even hurt Rhian's feelings! . ." As Mike exclaim but his Mom just shut hin out

"TJ just did what he knows best! . . And that is for the safety of everyone! . . It's not a selfish act! . . But it's a bravery that he'll know that he'll lose our trust but still he did it! . . For our safety! . ."

Mike didn't accept her Mom's explanation and he just left us, Mommy Clara just hugged me again and that made me calm. Having another Mom that will trust my decision and defend me in people that will not understand my situation is the thing that I'm feeling right and it's great to be secured.

"Just don't mind about Mike . . He'll come around . . For the mean time let's secure our safety . . We have to go home in the Philippines . . Also for your Father's safety . . The best thing to so right now is to secure our family . . ."

And I agreed on Mom's decision because we are not going to run anymore. We are going to protect ourselves including our company the Galura Corporation. Because we all are family and family stick together and fight for one another.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Richard's POV

"I know I am not Althea Guevarra! . . And that is what I want to know! . . So answer my question Chard! . . Am I Glaiza?! . . Am I really Glaiza Galura?! . ."[[

'Her memories are coming back? . . How come?! . . I used the Memory loss serum for her to forget everything!'

I tried calming her down but it's not effective that's why I have no choice but to tell her the truth.

"G . . ." As I called her and that made her confirm that she really is Glaiza Galura, not Althea Guevarra

"You have to tell me what really happened that night Chard! . . I need to know what happened that night Chard! . . I need to know who I am! . . And who is that girl who killed my parents! . . I need to avenge my family! . ." As Glaiza said in firm and it really scared me seeing how aggressive she is.

"Glaiza let's talk about this first . . You can't just avenge your family to Rhi . . I know you still love her . ."

"I don't love her! . . Not anymore! . ." As she shout and that made me shut my mouth seeing how in pain she is

"Of course we are going to talk about our plan! . . Because we are going to plan my sweetest revenge! . ." As she said and even if I stopped her I know I won't win to her because she is Glaiza Galura and she always get what she want so I have no choice but to ride on in her plan

"Then what is your plan Glaiza? . . I'm ready to hear it . ." Then she wipe her tears and gave me a smirk then she did answered my question with a develish look

"I will use the name Althea Guevarra and I want to go back where it all started, in the Philippines where Corona is . . I will start with him! . . Then I'll come back for the Howells . . I will get their trust, each one of them so that it won't be suspicious for them once I make a move . . And when I get what I want I will make those traitors pay for what they did to me! . . Especially Rhian . . She will pay big time! . ."

-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: Glaiza is out of her mind, she is already insane. She'll let the person she love suffer and that is really insane. Because a person once told me that if you love someone you'll accept him/her for who she really is because love has no requirements love is love. I'm concern for Rhian in this chapter because she thought that Glaiza is dead and it really hurts knowing that Glaiza with hurt Rhian more. Lol, anyway it's a twist of the story, let's see what will happen, I guess it will be a good thing.