Chapter Fourty Four

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

Two days, I locked myself for two days in my room. I didn't do anything, I just lay down in my bed cry and reminisce of the moments that Glaiza is still alive.

"Rhi please open the door . ." As Mom said.

I looked at the door and just think of things that is happening to me and things that happened to me in the past.

'This is the same reason why I lost my memory back then, because I decided to keep the pain alone . . Maybe it's about time to open things up and let my family comfort me . . Maybe it's about to trust them . .'

So I decided to open the door and let my Mom in. As she got in I just hugged her and tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I'm very sorry Rhi . . I heard TJ what happened . . I'm really really sorry . ." As she said and I just continue hugging her ang crying in her shoulder.

She keeps on caressing my back and letting me ease the pain and after a bit we decided to sit down in my bed.

"I'm sorry for letting you worried Mom . . It's just that . . It's just that . ." As I keep on stuttering but didn't get the chance to continue what I'm about to say when my tears fall again and Mom just wiped it.

"I know it hurts Honey . . But you have to be strong . . If Glaiza sees you now I know she's not gonna be happy . . So be strong Rhi . . For Glaiza . ." Then she gave me a warm hugged that really eased my pain

"I promise you . . You'll gonna be alright Rhi . . We're going home in the Philippines . . And we'll start a new life . . We will forget about everything . . Every pain that we felt . . And I promise you we will always be here . . We will help you to overcome that pain . ." Then what she said made me let go of her hug and look at her with curiosity

"We're going back in the Philippines? . . All of us? . ."

"Yes Rhi . . For our own good . . We will leave everything behind all the troubles and pains . . We will start a new life . . You, me, TJ, Mike . . And Connor . ."

"Connor? . . You're planning to take him out of the jail? . ." But Mom didn't get the chance to talk because TJ came in my room

"Yes Rhi . . Glaiza gave an order to release Dad from being in jail . . Glaiza did that before she died . ."

"But how about me? . . Did she said something about me? . ." As I asked and I did expect that maybe G already forgive me but I'm wrong, I was completely wrong.

"I'm sorry Rhi . . But she didn't . ."

What TJ said made me blame myself again but I didn't cry and just made myself strong in facing the consequences of what I did.

"It's alright . . I know what I did was unforgivable . . And you're all right . . I should start forgetting about everything and start moving forward . . This time family is my priority . . And if you guys want to go back in the Philippines . . Then I'm coming . . To start a new life"

-x-x-x-x-x-

Althea's POV

"Make sure that everything is set. I don't want any failure in this said event . ." As I said to everyone and they just agreed in my terms.

As soon as the board members left, me and Chard are the only persons left in the meeting room and he is just sitting in his chair looking at me.

"What's with the look?" As I asked formally

"Do you really have to continue this? . . Get your revenge? . . Corona is already in jail . . And Rhian has a new life now . . Maybe you should stop this nonesense . . You know that you can't go back to the Philippines! . . A lot of people wants to kill you . . This is for your own good . . So please listen to me . ."

"Stop this nonesense?! . . Are you hearing yourself Chard?! . . You know I won't stop until I get what I want! . . And I want my revenge! . . I want them to suffer like what I did! . . I don't care if someone wants to kill me! . . They won't know that I am Glaiza . ."

"And how can you be so sure that they won't recognize you as Glaiza?" As Chard asked and that made me smirked at him.

I pushed my ipad at him and let him see the article in the news and when he saw it I saw him got shocked at the moment.

"Tell me you didn't? . ." As he asked but I just gave him a develish smile

"Yes I did, now everyone knows that Glaiza Galura is dead. And I can show myself as Althea Guevarra. And no one can stop me from doing what I want. In getting my revenge!"

"But G . ."

"Chard stop it! . . You know you can't stop me . . So if you have a secret plan I suggest don't continue it . . Because it will just be a waste of time, I'm still going to do what I want . . You gave me this new identity, and I assure you this won't be in waste . . I will use this to get my revenge! . ."

"Then you'll just choose to hurt the one you love? . . You'll choose to hurt Rhian? . . Is that what you want?! . ." As he asked and that made me stop on what I'm doing.

At first, memories of Rhi and I came back in my mind but then again it gave me pain knowing that she killed my parents. So as I look at Chard with a firm expression I didn't gave him a clue about what I really feel, I just gave him an expression of what I want to show others. The lies because the pain and anger is conquering me.

"Yes . . I want her to feel my pain! . . The pain that she gave me when she killed my parents! . ."

I left my notes on the table and was about to leave when Chard said something that really gave an enough pain in my heart.

"I know you still love her G . . I know you still do . . And whatever your reason is, I still believe that your love for her will be strong enough for you to get back in the Glaiza that we know . . I know I can't stop you . . But I just hope that someday you'll realize that everything happeneds for a reason, and I hope as well that it will not be too late for you to realize that Rhi is more important than your revenge . . I'm still hoping G . . I'm still hoping . ."

"Don't Chard . . Don't Hope . . Because you'll just wast your time hoping in a thing that won't happen . . Yes . . I still love her . . But she killed my parents . . And I will not stop until I get my revenge . . I will not stop . . I'm sorry Chard . . I'm really sorry . ."

-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: Sorry for the late upload. But anyway, please learn how to be patient in reading the story. Well I can't just switch some scenes and twist that easily, it might change the concept and the title of the story. Every scenes are connected and should be connected. As I told you there will be new twist in the story so please be patient in waiting what is going to happen. If you don't like the story then leave! Or if you want the story to change then be an author of your own Rastro Story! I won't tolerate someone changing the way I write this story just because someone is too bored. Sorry to the other readers, it's just that I didn't like the way of aome readers here. So please bare with me. It's not that easy to make your own story.