Chapter Five

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

We all became silent when Glaiza left us, she didn't even bring her drink that's why I think I did something wrong. But Mike cut the silence and told us the real deal about Glaiza leaving.

"G is just shock because when we always order her favorite Frappe she likes to put her initials first then her Surname just like what Rhian did right now. So don't worry, no one have done something wrong, she's just shock"

Mike said his goodbye, brought his drink and Glaiza's frappe and followed her. The squad and I were left amaze that me and Glaiza have a lot of common things.

"Would you believe it Rhi, you both like Java chips"

"Not only that Bianca, but Rhi also knows how to put Glaiza's favorite style of her name in Glaiza's cup" as Jen added

"It just states that may Rhian and Ms. Galura are somehow connected" as Luis speak up

"Maybe the two of you are twins, maybe you are also a Galura . . Or maybe her long lost sister?" as Mark joked around and all of us just crumpled a tissue and throw it to him

We just drop the topic and started to think for the next artist of the magazine but to tell the truth I can't stop thinking of Glaiza and how she excused herself earlier. Her eyes keeps on haunting me and giving me a sign that she is not the cold hearted and serious Glaiza De Castro Galura.

'she is more than that and I will do my very best to know the real her' as I said in my mind.

After the coffee with the squad I just grab my car in the University and drove it home. As soon as I got home Sheena was already there so I joined her preparing our dinner. We both eat in silent since we are both busy checking out our phones, as soon as we're done eating we seperste the chores and I immediately locked myself in my room and open my laptop. I searched for things in the google about Glaiza and it just gave me a little details that didn't really help. When I felt the tiredness I lay down in my bed and just look at the ceiling spacing out again and again.

"What are you doing to me Glaiza De Castro Galura? . . . Why do I have to do such things just to know you? . . . Are we really connected? . . . Are we somehow related to each other? . . ."

I just facepalmed since I think that I'm being crazy. I raised my body but still sitting in the bed and decided to turn off my laptop. I just grab my phone in the side and looked at it, and got excited when Bianca told me that I will be the one who's going to interview the two more artist in our magazine so I decided to sleep early to gain more energy in the morning.

As morning comes I did grab every opportunity to enjoy preparing myself for my class and for the the said schedule of our interview with the two famous people as well in the University. Solenn Heussaff and Batchi De Castro Luna.

'Wait De Castro . . Luna? . . Is she somehow related to Ms. Galura? . . Maybe I should add it in my question' as I said to myself

After preparing I decided to eat breakfast and said my goodbye to Sheena and when I got in the University I ran to my room since I don't want to late in class.

After the my 4 class for the day I decided to call Bianca since she is already free right now.

"Bianca, where are you?" As I asked her when she answered my call

"I'm with Ms. Solenn and Ms. Batchi now, I should be the one asking where you are Rhi"

"Sorry, our prof dismissed us late again. Don't worry I'm on my way now"

"Okay be quick because we're done taking pictures. We need to interview them now"

"Okay see you in a bit"

I then end the call and was about to put my phone in my pocket when someone accidentally pushed me so my phone fell.

"Sorry Rhi! . ." As I heard someone said but I didn't get the chance to see his face since he is already far away.

I kneal down and grab my phone but I got devastated seeing that its screen is broken. Well the LCD is still working but its cover glass is already broken, and then I remembered that I forgot to put a Tempred glass on it that's why I'm experiencing the too much stress right now.

I got in the student Alley with a devastated look in my face and as I saw the squad they were already done in the interview.

"Where have you been Rhi? We're alreay done interviewing them" as Bianca whisper enough for me to hear

I just showed her my cracked phone and she became so concern.

"What happened to you phone? . . Are you alright? . . Are you hurt? . ." As my bestfriend keeps on asking me but I didn't answer since I was too sad because this phone is too memorable for me, I bought it with my own money, my summer income when I was in the states.

As she didn't hear any response to me she just hugged me and I just cried slightly in her shoulder but then again the squad cheered me up.

"How 'bout let's go party so that Rhi can forget about her phone?" As Raf suggested

Everyone agreed except me since I'm not actually an alcoholic drinker but they force me to come with them so I have no choice since they don't want to go without me, so we left our cars in the University and just ride on Raf's Toyota Innova. As soon as we got in the bar all of us sat down and just enjoyed the presence of the bar. They started to order stuffs that I know but haven't try for myself and started drinking and have fun.

No matter what I reject they keep on asking me to drink, that's why I ended up having my first drink. As I drink the alcohol that they gave me I made a disgusting expression since it really taste bad, but as my mind and body started to adapt the alcohol that I drunk I began to feel crazy and let myself drink for another one.

We were all drunk and letting the alcohol and the beat of the music conquer us. We were wasted and partying like there's no tomorrow, first time isn't bad at all. I get the chance to enjoy and forget about the stress that life has given me and maybe it's time to enjoy life now. We were all drinking when suddenly I felt my stomach hurt, so I excused myself to them and proceed to the bathroom. As I got in the way there is actually a line and there are four girls in front of me I rolled my eyes and began to get pissed off since I really want to vomit. I was about to leave when I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked at that person and my eyes widened seeing her in front of me, but before I could speak to her, I accidentally Vomit and lose my conscious after wiping my face.

It was all black in my eyes and I really don't know what happened next.

-x-x-x-x-x-

A/N: Don't drink too much if it is your first time, you'll end up getting dizzy and you'll surely vomit. But if you really felt the stomach ache and dizziness already and haven't vomit yet try chewing an ice, it'll help you get a little bit of relaxation.