Chapter Twenty Six

AGrantJTM Collection presents

"DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET"

This story is only a fanfiction and none of these are true. It is base on imagination and concepts that the author made for the readers, we hope that you'll like it and leave us a good and nice feedback. Thank you and Enjoy.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Rhian's POV

I was actually looking for G since I never saw her again after she thanked my Father in sarcastic.

I was about to go to the room where G and I talked earlier when I suddenly heard a familiar voice talking to someone on the phone.

"Just be patient! . . We will get it sooner or later! . ." As the man who's talking in the phone said and end the call.

He was about to walk in my way when I suddenly hide just for him not to see me and when he was gone I tried to relax myself but I can't because my curiosity is killing me.

'Who is Connor talking to? . . And what is the thing that he said about getting something? . .'

I was thinking so hard and didn't realize that someone is already at my back and scared me.

"Rhi! . ."

"Ow sh*t! Mike! . . You scared me . ." As I said and he just laughed at me

"You looked like you saw a ghost . . Come on . . Mom is looking for you . ."

So I just dropped the things that I'm thinking about and accompany Mike back to where my family is, but apparently Mom is the only one we saw.

"Where's Connor?" As Mike asked and we just keep on looking around but we can't find him and it really made my curiosity about him huge.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Glaiza's POV

Kevin and I decided to go back inside but when we are about to get in we saw Dr. Connor giving us this sarcastic face again.

"Ms. Galura . . Job well done . . I didn't really think that you'll be just like your parents"

"Not now Dr. Connor . . I don't have time for your games . ."

I was about to passed him by when all of a sudden he stopped me by holding my elbow.

"Don't be too proud of yourself Ms. Galura! . . You won't outweigh me! . ." As he said but I just hold his hand which is holding my elbow and get a grip on it.

"I have no plan on outweighing you Dr. Connor! . . So don't be such an insecure jerk! . . You're already showing your true nature! . ." As I said to him, but before letting him go I looked at his hand and saw his ring and it reminds me of something.

'A crown ring . . It's very . . Familiar . .'

"Young Master we have to go . ." As Kevin said so it made me let go of Dr. Connor's hand and left him alone and just proceed on going back inside.

As we came inside Kat, Solenn and Batchi are there worried about me.

"What happened? . . Why did you runaway earlier? . ." As Batchi asked so I just answered her question

"I just saw a masked man . . So I followed him and tried to catch him but there was a van waiting for him so he got away . ."

"G maybe you should double your body guards just for your safety . ." As Solenn said in concern but I just assured them