Chapter 21: The Beginning of the War

Lucy's POV

The trainig was progressing nicely and everyone had made a huge improvement. The new shifters ahd know learned to control their wolves and to use their new inhanced senses to the best of their ability.

Vanessa was now able to take down some of the strongest pack warriors with her smarts and agility. And most of all, I was pushing myself further and further with my Elemental abilitys.

I could now fashion water into weapons such as whips and bows and arrows. I could push the air behind me to make me run faster and push it underneath me to jump higher. And I could now kick the earth around me and throw large rocks at targets.

The only problem I was having was with conjering a flame. Melissa had told me that only experienced Elemenatls could conjure a flame and that I needed time and patience.

I ignored her and tried and tried and tried but I couldn't conjure anything. Luke told me to rest because I had been trying all day but I ignored him as well.Fire is one of the deadliest elements to control and it would be the most useful to have during the war......

Luke's POV

Lucy will not atop training. Whenever I try to get her away from the grounds, I get pushed into a tree. I have even tried using my Alpha voice but that was a big mistake. I still have the bruises.

So now I just stand and observe while Mark tries to contact Mel. I've seen the things Lucy's capable of and it's amazing.

I've seen her kick chunks of the earth out and kick them into the sky, her make weapons of ice and water and fly around with her air ability.

But the one thing she does the most is try to conjure a flame or manipulate a fire she makes when it gets to dark to see clearly while training. She flicks her wrist at the fire and it might twinge but it stays where it is.

She has tried clicking her fingers,hoping for a flame to come but they don't. Sometimes, I see her meditate, breathing in and out at a steady pace, trying to calm her inner flame.

But I'm not worried about her manipulating fire or not. Because with her abilities she'll be able to take down the puny army her brother will probably bring.

We were training a weak later when a pack member that had been on patrol had mind linked me that wolves he'd been spotted on the east side. I mind linked Patrick to stay here and got Johnny to follow me.

When we arrived at the place the patrol told us to come, we found the patrol all dead on the ground. Stood above them was a dark grey wolf that radiated power. So Liam must of brought another pack to take us down.

The wolf shifted and a man behind him throw him a pair of shorts. When he put them on him, he turned to us with a smirk on his face.

"So you're the Alpha of the Water Solace pack" he said as he walked towards us. Johnny began to growl and stood forward but I stopped him. The man say this and smirked more.

"I see you have a hold on those mutts you call a pack" he said as he walked up and down in front of us "It would be a shame if something happened to them..."

No sooner then the words had left his mouth, that I heard a scream coming from the training ground behind us.

"Lucy" I said before I turned back to face the man.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I'm Alpha Mark from the FireDawn pack. And I'm here to get the Elemental"

I know it was a bit short but I needed to update so here we are.

QOTD: Did you think the FireDawn pack would return?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3 Angel xxx