Chapter 1: The Elemental Omega

Hi everyone!
This is my first book and I really don't know where it's gonna take me so yeah..
Enjoy!:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

"GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF BED YOU LAZY WH1RE!" yelled Cody from the bottom of the stairs.

'Ugh' I muttered to myself. As I got off my not-so-comfortable bed. I started my daily routine. It was always the same thing.

1.Get up

2.Get changed

3.Make the pack breakfast

4.Go to school

5.Get bullied

6.Get home

7.Make dinner

8.Get beaten

9.Clean the pack house

10.Go to bed

It's not exactly life in paradise. Well at least not for me. Everyone else doesn't have to do anything while I work my butt off to make their lives as comfortable as possible. Well at least it's not all bad.

It's my birthday! WOOHOOO!!!! That's right, I'm 16 so I'll finally be able to shift and show that sl1t Cody who's boss! I walk to my small bathroom and had a nice, long shower. Then I went to my closet and choose my only good clothes. My ripped skinnie jeans, Converse and an I <3 Music crop top.

Since I'm an Omega, I never get to go shopping so I don't have any make up. But I think make up ruins my natural beauty. I brush my strawberry blonde hair and look in the dirty mirror in my attic bedroom. 'I actually look ok' I think to myself before I make my way done stairs to make everyone breakfast. Yay!(note the sarcasm).

I get to the kitchen and make everyone waffles, bacon and eggs. I leave a waffle for myself as a little treat for my birthday. No one will remember that it's my birthday but I don't care. I stopped caring a long time ago...

"Ugh finally the stupid Omega made us breakfast!" said Cody as she walked in with the rest of the pack. I quickly turn on my heels to avoid Cody, but as usual, I was stopped by one of her cronies.

"And where do you think your going wh1re!" Cody smirked in my face.

"Well I was going to go to my room 'till I was rudely stopped by one of your b1tches-I mean friends" I sneered back.

Everyone gasped. I was never usually this out going because I very rarely talked.

"You little -" Cody said before she slapped me.

She. Slapped. Me.

Something inside me just snapped because one minute I was standing in front of Cody and the next I had her up against the wall as I held her by her throat.

"Don't you ever slap me again you sl1t!" I sneer in her face. I don't know how I did this. I think my wolf is doing this but... I don't have a wolf yet, do I?

"Lucy put Cody down this instant!" yelled Mark, the packs Alpha and biggest player in the state as he walks to the front if the group gathered around Cody an I.

"Your wish is my command" I smirked and I threw Cody at him. As he got up, I walked outside and announced through the pack link,

"I challenge Alpha Mark to a dual!".

All around me I heard gasps and whispers.

"I except your challenge Omega" Mark said lowly as he stepped out and started circling me. A crowd started to gather and cheered for Mark. A second later, he shifted and jumped on me. But I was prepared. Before he could snap at me, I shifted into a large, white wolf. All around me I heard more gasps and whispers.

I jumped suddenly on Mark and before he could react, threw him against the house.Where he fell, he lay still and unmoving but still, alive.

"Anyone else wanna slap me?" I say as I shift back. Everyone had backed away when I had shifted so no one said anything.

"Good now I want to show you all something" I say evilly as a sweep my hand towards a large group or people. They all suddenly get thrown into the air as a large amount of wind came hurtling at them.

"Never hurt me again or I will kill OK?" I ask.

No one moved. No one dared breath. They were all to scared.

"Good now you may return to you duties" I say and walk off without a word.

When I am out a sight my wolf(who had been controlling me)let me go and explained,slowly,about what had just

Marks POV

How did she do that? She's just an Omega, yet she has so much power? This is impossible yet oddly believable.That doesn't make sense...

But I need to put a stop to her before she realizes that she can take over as Alpha of the pack...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SOOOOO? Wahtcha think?
New book, New beginnings.
Anything can happen with thins book...

Bai!
Angel