nine

"Are you awake babe?"

I squinted as I opening my eyes to see Justin laying beside me. I stretched a little.

"I am now."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "Good."

I looked over at the clock it was 3 in the morning, he must of just gotten in bed.

"What are you doing and why-" I leaned in smelling him, "Why do you smell like a skunk?"

He laughed, "I don't smell like a skunk."

"Yes you do, you stink." I moved away from him a bit.

"Well I'm sorry."

"Are you just getting in?"

"Yeah, me and the guys were chillin in the back yard having a couple drinks."

"Where are they now?"

"Two are in the guest rooms and ones on the couch."

"Mmkay." I said turning over on my side.

"Are you going back to bed?"

"Yes, I'm tired Justin."

I felt him wrap his arms around me pulling me to his chest, "But I wanted to spend time with my babe."

"Do you really wanna spend time with me or with my vagina?"

He laughed, "Maybe a little bit of both."

I smiled shaking my head, "I thought so."

"I missed sleeping next to you babe." He sighed kissing my shoulder, "It gets really lonely on the bus, I forgot how lonely it gets."

"It gets lonely here too."

"But I'm here now."

I turned on my other side to face him, "Yeah you are." I said smiling.

"So let's make the most of it?" He smirked and leaned in kissing my lips. I felt him moving on top of me but stopped when we heard the bedroom door open. He quickly moved back to his spot he way laying in and we both looked in the door way to see Jazzy, Jax, Jaycee and Bailey in the door way.

"Uh, what do you guys want?"

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" Justin said raising his brows.

"Well we all got scared." Bailey said shrugging.

"Bailey how old are you?"

"Shut up! We watched that house of 1000s corpses movie."

"Um how? Why?" I asked sitting up getting a little angry.

"Twist put it on the tv for us mommy, he said it was funny."

I turned and looked at Justin.

"What? I didn't know!"

"I'm sure." I said climbing out of bed walking over to them, "Okay Jaycee get in bed with your dad, the rest of you can camp out on the floor okay?"

They all nodded and ran back to the bedroom grabbing their stuff and bringing it back and laying it on the floor. When they were all in and settled I climbed into bed with Justin and Jaycee.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head, "Okay now, go to sleep guys, it was just a movie, you should of known better than to watch that junk, you don't listen to whatever his name is, you don't even know him."

"We're sorry Blaine."

"Yeah we're sorry sis."

"It's okay now, you're in here, it's time for bed, now sleep. I love all of you."

"Love you too!" They all spoke back to me.

"Daddy why do you stink?" Jaycee asked making the rest of them giggle.

"I do not stink!"

"Yeah he does." I kissed her head, "Just turn over and sleep baby girl." She nodded and turned towards me and closed her eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" Justin asked looking over at me.

"What do you think." I said whispering.

"Why?"

I ignored him and closed my eyes.

"Blaine!" He said grabbing my arm making me sit up in bed.

"What?"

"Come with me." He got out of bed and walked towards the door. I sighed and got out of bed stepping over the kids and walking out with him shutting the door behind us.

"What?" I asked wrapping my arms across my chest.

"Why the hell are you mad at me?"

"You're fucking friend let our kids watch that scary movie."

"First of all only one of them is our kid."

"You know what I meant! Like where were you Justin?"

"Obviously not in the room!"

"Obviously." I said rolling my eyes.

"This is not my fault Blaine."

"He's your friend therefore it is."

"You seriously have no right to put this on me."

"Then let's just forget about it, it's over and done with. It doesn't matter." I turned to walk back to the bedroom but Justin grabbed my arm.

"I don't want to fight with you babe, please." I sighed and turned around.

"I don't want to fight with you either."

"Then let's not fight." He put his hands on my cheeks kissing me. He pushed me up against the wall running his hands up my thighs.

I pulled away, "Justin, the children are going to come out wondering where we are if we don't get back in there."

"Then we better hurry then." He picked me up putting me over his shoulder making me laugh.

"Justin!" I yelled loudly with laughter.