three

The days went by fast and soon it was time for Justin to leave. I didn't really know if I was ready for this to actually happen. It didn't seem real, I knew this time would come but when it is actually here it makes you feel differently.

Jaycee and I went to Justin's first show and it was amazing, people were saying he came back better than ever. And I was so proud of him.

He brought Jaycee on stage and sung to her which made her night, that's all she could talk about after it happened. I wish her happiness would last all night but when it was time to say goodbye, it all faded.

"Shh, baby girl." Justin said as he held Jaycee close to his chest as she cried. "What did daddy tell you, huh?"

She lifted her head sniffling, "That you would be ba-back fast." He nodded festering up a small smile.

"That's right. It will go fast, and it won't even seem like I left."

"But, but, who's going to give me nose kisses, mom, mommy, can't do it."

"Why can't see?"

"Cause hers not you, daddy don't go." He leaned her head back down crying more. My eyes began to water, I had to be strong, for her. So she would see that it would be okay, but seeing my baby girl begging and crying for her daddy to stay was breaking my heart. I could see it was killing Justin too, his eyes were brimming with tears.

"Jaycee, daddies gotta go baby. He will be back." I said rubbing my hand on her back.

"No! He needs to stay. He needs to! Please!" She faced Justin giving her best teary eyed frown.

"I want to baby girl, but I can't."

"Yes you can daddy, don't you love me?"

"Of course baby girl. But daddies got to do this, for his career, I need to make money for you and mommy."

"We have enough money daddy, you don't need to work again."

He sighed and kissed her forehead, "I'm doing this for you, I wish you could see that baby girl." He bent down placing her in the car helping her buckle up. She was crying even harder now, screaming like. After she was in Justin shut the door and looked at me. The tears began to fall from eyes.

"Not you." I smiled wiping my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me kissing the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you." I put my head into his chest. I was going to miss his hugs and smelling his musty cologne. I bit my bottom lip trying not to let anymore tears fall.

"I'll call tomorrow morning, okay?" I nodded. Pulling my head up he frowned and reached up wiping away my tears. "I'm going to miss you like crazy babe."

"I'm going to miss you more though."

"I wouldn't be so sure." I smiled and pressed my lips to his. I wanted the kiss to last longer but people were calling his name. I pulled away and he sighed. "I have to go." I nodded and let go of him and held on to his hand as long as I could before he was too far away.

"I love you." He yelled behind him.

"I love you!" I yelled back and sighed and turned towards the car.

When I got in Jaycee was still crying and saying, 'no daddy' 'daddy come back' it made my tears come back.

This was going to be harder than I ever anticipated.