Chapter 28

(M3m3 dan. Me and my m3m3 squad)
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
      I slowly walked inside my empty house. The cold floor represented no one had been in it for hours. Where's Travis? Then on cue, my phone started ringing. The name 'Travis' came up on the screen. "Hey. What's up?" I asked in a soft voice, too tired to try and act normal. "I wanted to tell you that I'm over at my house. Just in case you got worried that I was gone." Travis spoke.

"Mkay. Let me get changed and I'll be over." I said. "Well, I wouldn't mind if you were to come over in your maid outfit." He said in a flirtatious tone. I could almost see the smirk on his face. "Dude! That's my sister!" A voice yelled in the background. Me and him both started laughing.

"Bye." I said. "Bye!" Travis said excitedly and hung up the phone. I walked upstairs and got changed into a black tank top and leggings. I walked down the stairs. The couch looks so comfy. I walked over and sat down. The warmth started to consume me and I curled up into a ball on the couch.

My eyes started to droop now and then. Most likely from how long I had been working. I swayed from side to side and my mind started to go blank. Soon enough my eyes shut and I drifted off into sleep.

Travis' pov
       "Where's (Y/n)?" Laurance asked. About 25 minuets have passed since I called her. "I have no clue. I'll go check on her." I said and stood up off the couch. I opened the door and walked outside and arrived in front of (y/n)'s door. "(Y/n)?" I called. No answer.

"(Y/n)!! It's me, Travis!" I yelled and knocked on the door. Still no answer. By now, I was getting a bit worried. It was probably just my paranoia getting the best of me. "I'm coming in." I said and unlocked the door.

The whole house was as it was supposed to be. As I started to walk in, I saw a small figure on the couch, along with small mumbles. (Y/n) was asleep on the couch in a ball.

I laughed to myself and walked over. Her (h/c) hair completely covering her face and the rest of it was fanned out behind her. I shook (y/n)'s shoulders lightly to wake her up. "What?!" She mumbled and rolled over To face me.

"You gotta get up." I said. "No. Too tired." (Y/n) said and blindly tried to push me away. "Do you wanna watch anime?" I asked. "No." I mumbled something under my breath. "Fine. I guess you won't mind if I steal all the food from the fridge." I said and started to walked away.

"IM UP!" She screamed and grabbed my wrists, holding me back. "Good. Now let's go." I said. "I don't wanna." She whined and laid back down on the couch. "I see how it is." Then I picked her up and put her on my hip like a child.

"What are you doing? I'm not a child." "I know. But I knew you weren't going to walk. This was the only thing I had left." I said, walked out of her house and into mine. "I finally got her!" I yelled. "I'm not too sure about that." Garroth said and pointed to (y/n).

I looked over and saw she was passed out again. "My Irene." I mumbled under my breath and sat her down on the couch. "Shouldn't you move her? She sometimes kicks In her sleep." Dante stated. "Trust me. I know. And I probably should." I said and picked (y/n) up again.

I carried her to my room and set her on the bed. (Y/n) mumbled something before rolling over and digging her face into the pillow. I stepped back upstairs and everyone looked at me.

"I have an idea for (y/n)'s birthday." I started. "What?" Dante asked. I started to explain my idea.
~After explanation~
"Oh my Irene that's perfect!" Laurance said. "I know. I know." I boasted. "What are you guys yelling about?" A voice mumbled. We all turned and saw (y/n) standing behind us, with my blanket wrapped around her.

"N-Nothing!" Dante stuttered. "I'm too tired to ask. But I'm going to go home in a minuet." (Y/n) started. She put the blanket back on my bed and walked back to the living room. "See ya." She said and walked out the door.

"Anyways. We need to start planning for tomorrow." Laurance suggested. We all nodded and got started.

(Y/n)'s pov
       I walked into my house and sat on my couch. As soon as I sat down, my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw it was a text from both Atali and Hannah.
(Haven't seen them in awhile)
(Y=You, H=Hannah, A=Atali)
H: Hey smole bean!
A: (Y/n)!!
Y: Hey guys.
A: Are you exited for tomorrow?
Y: Yeah!
H: Do you and Travis have anything planned?
Y: No. Now that I think of it, he hasn't said anything about it.
H: Maybe it's a surprise.
A: Oh! That would be so cool!!
Y: I don't know. He usually still says something before hand. And he has been acting the same as usual.
A: Oh crap...
H: Do you want me to go beat him up?
A: I'll do it for you! I know where he lives!
Y: No one is beating him up! And Atali, that's creepy.
A: If he forgot my best friends birthday,  I should have the right to beat him up.
H: Me too! And you know, I hit hard!
Y: You don't hit hard. I don't know who told you that.
H: Anyways. We'll talk to him. And if needed, we will get an army to beat him up!!!
Y: Okay. You two have fun with that. And if you need an army, get the fan girls.
A: Who?
Y: You know, The fan girls. The ones who obsess over Undertaleobession and the story's she writes? Like the one we are in right now...
H: I don't know what your talking about, but I feel a disturbance.
A: Me too. Somewhere, someone is complaining about a broken fourth wall...
Y: I can feel it too. But anyways! I have to go! I have to go clean. Eww.
H: That sucks. But I'll see ya later. Bye.
A: Bye!!
Y: Bye guys!

With that, I shut off my phone and stood up off the couch. Poor fourth wall.
--------------------------------------------
I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO UPDATE!!! WOOOOOOO!! I am so sorry about the long wait! I had to totally re write this chapter!! Wattpad must hate me! But thank you all for reading my book! See you in the next chapter! Goodbye my temmies!!😸