Chapter 9

(Oh, shots fired)
Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
(F/b)- favorite band
(F/a)- favorite anime
(F/l)- favorite lunch
(F/s)- favorite show
I will update if there's anything new
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
I woke up to an aggravating beeping noise. I hit my alarm clock as hard as I could and it fell to the floor. But it stopped beeping. I sat up groggily and looked around, getting used to my surroundings. I swung my legs over the side of my bed and placed my feet on the cold floor. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I got dressed into a forest green hoodie and black leggings. I was going to change anyways and it was a bit cold outside. I brushed the knots out of my hair and brushed my teeth. It was 6:15 in the morning. I had a bit of time before I had to leave. So I made some toast and Nutella. I sat on the couch and watched some (f/s).
I finished my toast and brushed my teeth again. It was 6:30 so I slipped on my black high tops and walked out the door. I hoped in my car and started the engine. This time, without interruptions, I drove to the maid cafe. There were only a few cars in the parking lot. I got out of the car and walked inside. The same girl that I saw yesterday was still at the counter. "Hello! You came here to start your first day today, correct?" She asked me. "Yep!" I replied. "Follow me. There will be someone here to tell you the basics of working here. Okay?" She said. I just nodded. The girl walked to the back room and went into a small room filled with maid outfits. "Pick one and go get changed on the dressing room. Then you will start your training." The girl said and left me to myself. I picked out a (f/c) and white striped maid outfit. I tried it on. It was tight and very short. It stopped at halfway down my thigh and puffed out. It was also very low cut. I was starting to regret getting a job here. I sighed and walked out of the dressing room. I saw a girl in a purple and white maid outfit. She had black hair, but I couldn't see her face. "Um, hi. Are you supposed to be the one training me?" I asked. The black hair girl turned and I froze. "Aphmau!" I yelled and hugged her. "Hey, (y/n)! I didn't know you worked here!" She said happily. "I start today! I am so exited! But what is up with these uniforms?" I asked and let go of her. "I don't know. They've always been like this." She said and pulled down on the skirt. "Oh. Okay. Well we should probably start my training." I said. Aphmau nodded and started walking and I followed.
I finally understood what I was doing after most of my shift. "(Y/n)! There is an order at table 3!" I heard a manger say. "Got it!" I replied. "Oh yeah, (y/n). I may or may not have told the guys you work here." She mumbled. "You did what?!" I yelled. "Well, go get the order! I, um I got to go!" Aphmau said nervously and ran away. I sighed and grabbed a pen and notepad. I walked over to a small booth that was placed right in front of a window. I looked down to grab something. "Hey cutie." I heard someone say in a flirty tone. I froze and slowly looked up. I was met with a pair of emerald green eyes. "T-Travis?!" I said nervously. I realized that no one else was with him. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. "Well they decided to stay home because they didn't really care. And Dante didn't want to see his little sister in a maid outfit. But personally, I don't mind." Travis said eying me up and down. My face started to heat up. "Are you going to order or just stare at me?" I asked. "Fine. I'll have a strawberry and banana milkshake. And can I ask you something?" Travis asked. "And what would that be?" I asked. "Do you want to go on a double date with me Aphmau and Aaron tonight? Say about 6:00?" He asked a bit nervously. "U-Uh. Sure!" I said with a smile. Then I walked away to return his order. Then it hit me. I'm going on a date with Travis?

Travis' pov
She said yes! I can't believe it! Oh my Irene, I am freaking out! Oh no, now people are looking at me funny. Calm down.