Chapter 8

(This is the mystical cheese fish. Fabulous, right?)
Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite color
(F/f)- favorite color
(F/a)- favorite anime
(F/b)- favorite band
(F/l)- favorite lunch
I will update if there's anything new
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
We pulled up to my house in almost complete silence. It was weird but I didn't have any clue what to say. "What's up? You've been silent for the while car ride." Travis asked concerned. "Oh. It's nothing." I said with my head down and slid my keys in my purse. "No, really." Travis bugged. "Nothing! I'm fine!" I said. It came out a lot meaner than expected. Travis looked at me with a skeptical look on his face, but didn't keep bugging me. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked into my house and he followed behind me. I turned around to say something, but realized that Travis was gone. Then I felt something grabbed my waist and pick me up. I turned to see a smirking travis. "Travis! Put me down!" I yelled and Travis laughed. He threw me on the couch and started tickling my sides. "T-Travis! S-Stop!" I yelled and tried to push Travis off me, but he was too strong. "Then tell me why you're angry!" Travis shot back. "Fine! Fine! You win!" I yelled and Travis let go of me. "Now. Tell me. Why are you so angry?" Travis asked. I sat up and sighed. "Okay. Maybe I was just a bit... jealous." I whispered the last part with my head down. "What? I didn't hear what you said." Travis said looking at me. "I was a bit jealous." I said normally. "What?! I didn't think you were the jealous type." Travis said, trying to contain his laughter. "Hey! Stop that!" I yelled and slapped his arm. "I'm sorry. But, why?" He asked looking into my (e/c) eyes. "I don't wanna say." I said nervously. "Tell me. Or I'll tickle you again." He said with a grin. "Nuuuuuuu!" I yelled and jumped over the back of the couch and out the door.
I quickly ran to the guys house and burst through the door. "Hide me!" I yelled to Garroth. He nodded "follow me." He said and quickly moved me to his room. I ran and slid under the bed. It was a place Travis would never look. Garroth ran out and shut the door behind me. I heard the front door loudly swing open. "Where did she go?" I heard Travis ask from outside. It was hard to contain my laughter. "What do you mean?" I heard Laurance ask. "You mean, you didn't see (y/n) come in here?" Travis asked. "No. What do you mean?" Dante said confused. I could hear Garroth start to giggle. Are you kidding me?! I told him to hide me for a reason! He gave away my cover! "So she is here!" I heard Travis yell and stay to run around the house.
It was a good 5 minuets of Travis looking before he opened Garroth bedroom door. I went completely silent and held my breath. He walked around the room, checking almost every little space in the room. All but under the bed of course. Then I saw about the grossest thing ever. A small hairy spider was walking along the floor casually in front of my face. I let out a small scream and rolled out from under the bed. "Spider!" I yelled and ran out of the house. Travis chased close behind me. I tried my hardest to get away from him, but he picked me up by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. "Ahh! Travis! Stop!" I yelled and kicked my legs. He set me down on the sidewalk and crossed his arms. We both started laughing uncontrollably. "Well, I should go. Dante will probably kill me, so I don't want to be late." Travis said with a bright smile. That smile. It's like the rest of him, cu-. STOP! You can't think like that! I felt myself start to blush. Travis started snapping in my face. "Hellooo. Earth to (y/n)" I heard Travis say. "Oh, um. Yeah?" I asked. "You just zoned out and started to blush. What were you thinking about? Me?" He said with a smirk. "You're such a dork." I said and shook my head. "Well, I'll see you later. Bye." Travis said and walked back to his house. I just stared as he walked away. I smiled and walked back into my house and sat on the couch. I turned on Attack On Titan, then my phone buzzed. I got a text message from my other bestie, Atail. (Yet again, if that's your name, Change it)
(Y=you, A=Atali)
A: Hey, (y/n)!
Y: Hey, adi. What's up?
A: So, I've been talking to Hannah lately...
Y: Oh no.
A: Oh yes. Who's This Travis boy she's been talking about? Your new boyfriend?
Y: No! We are just friends!
A: Mhm. Sure you are. So, do you think he's cute?
Y: Well, kinda.
A: AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Y: Calm down! I think I actually heard you scream through text!
A: I can't! It's too cute! Hannah wants to talk to you too, so let's move to the group chat.
Y: Okay.
(Y= you, A= Atali, H= Hannah)
H: AHHHHHHH! THEY ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE!
A: I KNOW!! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS BOY LOOKS LIKE!
Y: Guys, stop yelling! It's not a big deal!
A+H: YES IT IS! 
A: Hannah! Send me a pic!
H: On it!
Y: No! Hannah don't!
H: Too late! See? He's hot.
A: OMI MY EYES!! WHY ARE YOU NOT DATING THIS BOY, (Y/N)?!
Y: Well, for one thing, I met him 3 days ago. 2, Dante would kill me. And 3, I don't even know if I like him or not.
A: So your saying that you might?
Y: I'm also saying I might not.
H: But you might?
Y: I guess so?
H: (Travis and your ship name)!!
A: OMI YES!! I SHIP IT!!
Y: OH MY IRENE, YOU'RE KILLING ME! I AM JUST TRYING TO WATCH ATTACK ON TITAN!
A: THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO RIGHT NOW! HAVE YOU TWO KISSED?
Y: What?!
A: Have. You two. Kissed?
Y: No!
H: Adi! There is a new pic of them on insta!! It's so cute!
A: AHHHH!
Y: What?! Neither of us took pictures!
H: A girl named Kawaii~chan did! Please thank her!
Y: What is the picture?
H: Its you being chased by him and both of you are laughing! When were you going to tell us this?
Y: Never!
H: I'm going to dm Travis.
A: YES!
Y: HANNAH NO!  DO IT AND WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE! YOU WONT GET YOUR DAILY DOGE! (Inside joke)
H: I DONT CARE! I ALREADY DID IT!
Y: NO! ILL BE RIGHT BACK!

I shut off my phone and bolted to the guys house and broke the door. All the boys were on the couch on their phones. "Our door!" Laurance yelled. I ignored him and ran over to Travis and took his phone out of his hands. I ran as fast as I could back to my house and locked the doors behind me. Just then, he got a Instagram notification from Hannah. I opened it and saw Hannah asked Travis if he liked me. I quickly deleted the message and sighed in relief. Then there was pounding at my door. "(Y/n)! Give me my phone back!" I heard Travis yell from the other side. I crept over to my door and slid the phone through the small opening. "Thanks?" I heard him say and walk away. I picked my phone back up and saw there were multiple texts from Atali and Hannah.
(Y= you, H= Hannah, A= Atali)
Y: I hate both of you.
H: you know you love us. Where did you go?
Y: none of your business.
A: Tell us!
Y: No!
H: Will I still get my daily doge?
Y: Yes, Hannah.
H: Yay!
Y: Well I should probably go to bed. I have work tomorrow.
A: You work? Where?
Y: Oh! At the maid cafe up in the city. You guys should come to visit me someday.
H: That sounds good! Well goodnight.
A: Goodnight.
Y: Goodnight guys.

Then I shut my phone and the T.V. And got changed into a dinosaur onesie. I brushed my teeth and got into bed. I thought about what Hannah asked Travis.
'Do you like (y/n)?'
He does. But I don't know if I like him back. I only met him a few days ago. It's all just too complicated. I should just worry about sleep right now.
--------------------------------------------
Done with chapter 8! I made two chapters in under 24 hours! Go me! But what about Travis? Why will happen between you two? Well... you'll have to read to find out! See you all in the next chapter! Goodbye all my temmies!😸

1545 words