Chapter 26

(Hooddddiiiinnnniii! For all you Vanossgaming fans out there)
See? No more key. I am sorry.
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
It was lighting and thunder. That's all I saw. I took a deep breath for a moment. Then something grabbed my wrist. "(Y/n)! Stop running!" Laurance's voice said. "Let me go!" I yelled and tried to break free, but his grip was too strong.

"No. What you saw back there, it wasn't what you thought. Michi had used a potion to make herself look like you." Laurance explained. "Mhm sure. I Bet your just saying that so you can protect his secret and he can go around kissing other girls." I shot at him and looked away.

"If you don't believe me, ask Dante. Why would your own brother lie to you?!" He yelled. I looked over his shoulder and saw Dante standing behind him. He nodded and looked at me with sad eyes. "I am a horrible person." I mumbled. "No you're not. I saw the same thing you did and that's what I saw at first too." He told me.

Travis' pov
I am such an idiot. I can't even imagine what I put her through. I promised I would protect her and wouldn't let anything hurt her. But I was the one that hurt her. Now, the only person I actually love is gone. I really am stupid.

How could I let that happen? It was obvious that it wasn't the real (y/n). My tears were creating a pool on the dining room table. I then felt two arms wrap around my torso and hug tightly. "I am so sorry." A voice whispered shakily.

I turned around and saw a mess of (h/c) hair. "What? Why are you the one sorry?" I said and held her by the shoulders. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot from crying. "I didn't listen. You tried to explain what actually happened, and I was too stubborn to listen." She said and put her head down.

(Y/n)'s pov
"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have even done that in the first place. I kinda knew something was up. I hope you know, that I would never do something like that intentionally. You are the only person I'd ever love." Travis said and put a finger on my chin to make me look at him.

"You love me? Why?" I asked and looked him In the eyes. "Well, for one thing, you are beautiful. You are about the kindest person I have ever met, you're smart, funny, and overall a great person. Your smile lights up everything around you, and for the most part, you always manage to stay happy. Also-" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. He was shocked at first, but melted into it.

"Okay. Could you like, not?" A voice asked. I opened my eyes for a second, picked up an orange, and chucked it at the door making it shut. I could feel the ends of Travis' lips curl into a grin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

Travis pulled away for a second and looked to the door. Then he quickly picked me up bridal style. "Travis! You know I hate when you do that." I yelled. "Well, the door was still slightly open. And almost everyone was watching us. So are you mad at me now?" He said and looked at me. "Nooo." I mumbled.

He walked me to his bedroom and kicked the door, forcing it to shut. Travis set me on the bed and kissed me roughly. He tackled me to where he was on top of me. "I never asked. Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked me. "Is that even a question? Yes." I said. Our lips collided again, this time more passionately. Let's just say, that night, we had some... fun. (I do not write lemons. That is not in my job description:3)
~The next morning because I can't just finish the chapter there!~
I woke to a bright light crashing into my eyes. I cursed to myself and covered my eyes with the blankets. Travis pulled me closer to his chest and I wrapped my arms around him. My head was in his chest and I could hear his heart beating.

Travis mumbled something before lifting his head up, groggily. "Mornin' beautiful." He said. "Good morning handsome." I said and kissed his cheek. I went to go sit up, but Travis pulled me back down by my waist. "Don't go." He mumbled. "I have to. My phone is at home." I said. "Really? Your phone?" He asked. "Yes. And I have to use the bathroom. So..." I trailed off. "Fine." He grumbled and let me go.

I swung my legs over the bed and got my cloths on, but I stole Travis' green hoodie in the process. "Um. (Y/n), you do know that's mine. Right?" Travis asked me. "Yeah. And now it's mine." I answered and wrapped myself in the warmth.

I walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my hair out and looked in the mirror. On the side of my neck was a hickey! I tried my best to cover it up, but all my makeup is at home.

I walked out of the bathroom and noticed no one was in the house. "Travis!" I yelled. He walked up the stairs. "What?" He asked. "Where is everyone?" I asked. He looked around and shrugged his shoulders. I laughed to myself and exited the house.

As I started to walk, a cheery voice called my name. I turned and saw Aphmau running at me. "Hey, (y/n)!" She said happily. "Hey aph. What's up?" I asked. "So, where were you last night?" She asked me with a smirk. "W-What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, Laurance, Dante and Garroth all came to my house last night, asking if they could stay over. When I went to go ask you if you knew why, I couldn't find you anywhere. Then I went to go ask Travis. But I couldn't find him either. And I never saw you leave his house last night." She told me.

I neared my front door. "I have no clue what you're talking about. Now, I gotta go!" I said quickly and slipped into my house. I laughed to myself and walked up to my room.
--------------------------------------------
I finally got to update!! Sorry it took so long, I have been extremely busy. I start school tomorrow!! I am so nervous! I am starting highschool! See you all in the next chapter! Goodby all my temmies!😸

1120 words