Chapter 1

Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length.
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/F/C)- second favorite color
I will update if there is anything new.
--------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s pov
I sat happily in my car. My final destination? My brand new house. I was more excited than ever! This was like a new start for me! Where I had lived before, was perfectly dreadful. Why, you ask? Well for starters, my neighbors were mean. My landlord wouldn't let me do anything. And my old boyfriend? Well... We don't talk about him anymore.

30 minuets and 6 P!ATD songs later, I finally arrived at my new house. It was perfect! It had white and beige walls, with a huge living room, kitchen, an office, and it had 2 bedrooms! It also had a pool! As I stood admiring my house, I heard a happy barking in the distance. I turned my head and saw a small black and white husky puppy running towards me. The puppy ran up and jumped on my legs. I bent down and pet its head."Hey little pup! Where's your owner?" I asked. "Celestia! Celestia! Get back here!" Someone yelled. I looked up and saw a girl with her black hair, golden eyes and tan skin. She walked up and picked up the dog.

"Hey! Sorry about my dog, she gets really exited around new people. Are you new here?" She asked. I gave her a smile "Yeah! I am moving here today! By the way, my name is (Y/n)!" I greeted happily. "Well it's nice to meet you, (Y/n)! I'm Aphmau! Would you like me  to show you around the neighborhood?" Aphmau asked. I nodded "Thank you, that would be nice." I said kindly and smiled again.

Aphmau walked over to the house that Celestia came out of and walked inside. "Guys! Get down here!" Aphmau yelled. Then a girl with powder blue hair and eyes, and a me'fwa with black ears and tail and pink hair walked down the stairs. "(Y/n), this is Kawaii~chan and Katelyn. Guys, this is (y/n)" Aphmau said. "Hey, i'm Katelyn." The girl with the blue hair said. "Kawaii~chan is happy to meet (y/n)~sama!" The me'fwa said. "That's kawaii~chan. She only talks in third person." Aphmau whispered to me. I nodded. "Well, we'll be back later! Bye!" Aphmau said and walked out the door. I followed close behind. "Not everyone is home right now, so I'll just show you to the people that are." Aphmau said. "That okay." I said. We walked up to another house and Aphmau loudly knocked on the door. No one answered. "CAN SOMEONE GET THE DOOR?!" Aphmau yelled from the outside. Then a guy with beach blond hair and bright blue eyes opened the door. I'm not going to lie, he was kinda cute "Hey Aphmau! And...."the guy trailed off, waiting for an answer from me. "Oh! I'm (y/n)!" I said. "Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Garroth! Let me go get everyone else! You can come inside." He said and walked back inside the house. Me and Aphmau did the same. Three other people walked out. A guy with chocolate brown hair and baby blue eyes, a boy with Snow White hair and emerald green eyes, and a final guy with royal blue hair and eyes, it was Dante, my brother! I ran up to him and attached myself to him. "Dante!" I yelled happily. "Hey sis. I understand your happy, but could you like, I dunno, let go of me?" Dante said. I jumped off of him. "Dante. Is that the sister you were talking about?" Aphmau asked. He just nodded. "Well dude, I never thought your sister would be this cute. Hey cutie, I'm Travis." The guy with the white hair said. Me and Dante both gave him the 'really' look. "Don't worry about him. He's always like that. I'm Laurance by the way." The man with the chocolate brown hair said. "Well it's nice to meet you all, but I have to head back to my house to unpack all my boxes." I said and started to turn around. "Wait. We'll help you!" Garroth said. "Well that would be nice. Thanks guys." I said and started to walk to my house. Everyone followed behind. I pulled my (h/c) hair into a small bun and began to unload boxes and bring them into my house.

Most of the boxes that were inside the moving truck were now inside my house. I stood in the kitchen and was unloading plates. "Hey cutie." A voice said. I turned and saw no other than Travis. "What do you need, Travis." I asked. "What? I can't talk to a pretty lady like you?" Travis said and stood next to me. "You need something. I can tell." I said without turning to face him. "Well I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out tomorrow. Maybe at like 10:30 ish?" Travis asked. "Sure. See you tomorrow." I said and He walked away. We emptied all the boxes and everyone left my house. I was lazy so I just sat on the couch and watched friends. What can I say? Im a lazy bum.
--------------------------------------------
How did you guys like my first chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? It was probably bad. Thank you to HannahEnderle for helping me make this chapter!
Goodbye all my temmie's! See you in the next chapter! 😸

956 words