Chapter 10

(You know, some people say that I am obsessed with Brendon urie, but I don't know where they get that. I mean it's not like I have a whole album on my phone about him)
Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
(F/b)- favorite band
(F/a)- favorite anime
(F/l)- favorite lunch
(F/s)- favorite show
I will update if there's anything new
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
         I opened the door and saw Travis standing behind it with a huge smile. He had a huge bouquet of light pink roses. "Hey beautiful. Are you ready to go? And I also got you these." He said and gave me the roses. "Aww, thank you Travis! And I will be ready, just give me a second." I said and took the roses out of his hand. I walked over to under my sink and pulled out a clear glass vase. I filled it halfway with water and placed the roses in the vase. They looked really nice. I walked back over to Travis, who was staring at me. "What?" I asked nervously. "It's just that you look really beautiful." He said with a genuine smile. I could feel myself start to blush as I put my head down to look at me feet. "T-Thank you." I said with a small stutter. "We should probably get going." Travis said. I nodded and we walked outside to Travis' car. I saw that Aaron and Aphmau were already in the back. Travis quickly rushed over and opened my door. "Why, thank you." I said with a smile and stepped in the car. "(Y/n)! You look so good!" Aphmau said happily. "Thanks! You too!" I complimented. (I realized I said 'thanks' or 'thank you' a lot in this chapter) Then Travis started the car and drove to where ever we were going.
~~~~Time skip because I am a lazy bum~~~~
We pulled up to a beautiful Italian restaurant. It was called abrial. But I don't think I ever heard of this place. "Shall we?" Travis asked me. I looked at him. "We shall." I said and we linked arms and walked inside. I heard Aphmau fangirling behind me. We walked inside and looked around. It was amazing in here! The walls were an off white with pillars separated all over the room. There were chandlers all over the ceiling and tables everywhere! There was so much more, but I don't think I could explain it. We walked up to the front counter and were lead to a 4 person table in the corner of the room. Soon after, a waiter came up to our table. "What are we going to be having tonight?" The waiter asked. We all ordered our door and the waiter left. (I am sorry for that crappy part right there, I honestly don't know Italian food or anything like that) "this place looks so good!" Aphmau said. "I know! And you should be thanking Aaron. He was the one that found this place." Travis said motioning to Aaron who just smiled. Aphmau hugged him from the side and Aaron's face started to turn pink. I ship it. While we waited for our food, we just talked about random things.
Our waiter came back to our table with a tray full of food. My stomach grumbled quietly as I realized I was starving. My plate was set in front of me and I stared at it. I ordered some sort of chicken thing, and it looked really good. I took one bite and it tasted wonderful! How have I never heard of this place?! I could tell by everyone else's faces, they had the same opinion as me. "This food is really good!" Aaron said. We all nodded since our mouths were full.
~~~~time skip again because I really don't know what to write~~~~
We all finished our food and decided that we should just split the bill between us all so we wouldn't be arguing for forever. We were all standing out in the parking lot just talking. "Well, me and Aph are going to head home, we both have work tomorrow so we'll see you two later." Aaron said grabbing aphmau's hand and walking away. I smiled and looked at Travis "Aren't they so cute together?" I asked, he just nodded in response. "Do you want to hang out?" He asked. "Sure. Where?" I asked. "There is this really cool playground nearby and by this time, no ones even there." He said and got into the car and I did the same. We drove to a small area that was surrounded by trees with a very small parking lot. Me and Travis both stepped out of the car and walked to the small playground. Travis was right, the place was completely abandoned with only a few street lights in the distant lighting up the place. I sat down on one of the swings and Travis stood behind me and started to push me. "You know, I can do that myself right?" I asked. "Well, its more fun this way." Travis said and sat down next to me. "This is really nice. It's like I finally get to be a kid again even if it's only for tonight." I said looking at the stars. (Whoa, that was deep.) "I know." Travis mumbled. Travis was now standing right In front of me while holding on to the chains of the swing to keep his balance. "Travis, what are-" then he closed the space between us. I was shocked and I had no clue what to do. He pulled away and turn away his head nervously. "I'm sorry. I don't know why-" I cut him off by cupping his face and kissing him. He was surprised at first, but melted into it. It felt like forever before we let go of each other and my face was as red as a cherry. Travis had a stupid grin on his face as he walked away. Oh my Irene! Did I just kiss him?!
Not too long after, we drove back to my house and walked inside. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. We turned on (f/s) and watch in complete silence.
After awhile, Travis wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. My face started to get even more red and I sat there a bit confused. I'm not going to lie, I was kinda comfortable. I rested my head on his shoulder and stared intently at the screen.
30 minuets later, and my eyelids started to get heavy, saying I was tired. I can't let myself fall asleep. But my mind thought otherwise and my eyes closed by themselves and I was consumed by a darkness. Or more commonly known as sleep.

Travis' pov
Did she fall asleep? I poked her in the face. Yep, she's asleep. She was hugging my arm very tight. I could hear her start snoring very quietly in my ear and I smiled. Why was she so cute? I grabbed the remote with my free arm and shut off the T.V and picked (y/n) up bridal style. I carried her to her to room and set her on her bed. As I started to walk away, (Y/n) still held her grip on my arm. I realized she wasn't letting go. I took of my shirt to get comfortable and laid next to (y/n). She wrapped her arms around my and rested her head on my chest. I smiled and rested my head on the pillow. I slowly drifted off into sleep.
--------------------------------------------
Ooooooo! Your and Travis' first kiss! I was so happy when I wrote that! I will try to come out with chapter 11 as fast as I can! Thank you to everyone that read and voted for my story! See you all in the next chapter! Goodbye all my temmies!😸

1359 words