Is This The End?

10 long months later.......

"Get your popcorn ready!" Lani grabbed a big bowl of popcorn.

"Turn the tv on now!" Bryan yelled.

"Awh snap." said Bri and Patrick at the same time.

"Dustin, hurry your ass up and bring the drinks!" Chey yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming!" Dustin ran into the living room and sat down on the couch with everybody.

"Shhh, it's on!" Bryan shouted.

Meanwhile on tv...

"I know he's the baby daddy, because he was the only guy I was with, I mean I was with the *beep* for over a month on his tour bus. Like really, where the hell else was I supposed to go. Africa? He dumb for real." said Queens.

"Yeah Ima witness, and I also stayed on that tour bus the same time little C.J. was conceived. Carnell knows damn well he is the father. Why else would the baby be named Carnell Jr? Like he a dumb *beep*." said Rochelle.

"How about we bring them out here?" asked Maury.

"Bring em out, bring em out!"  Rochelle and Queens yelled.

Carnell and Kelly walked out trying to look all hard and tough. They were getting booed and whatnot.

"*beep* you guys!" yelled Carnell.

The boys sat down next to the girls. Queens and Rochelle pulled their chairs away.

"Rochelle, you guys are tripping. Why ya'll acting like every ghetto baby mama the come on here??" asked Carnell.

"Why you acting like every ghetto dead beat out here?" asked Rochelle.

"Ohhhhhhh!" the crowd yelled.

"Carnell, Kelly, why don't you guys believe that you're the father?" asked Maury.

"Cause, cause-" the boys stuttered.

"Cause my butt! You're brother accidentally said something stupid and now you guys believed it. Stupid." said Queens.

"Whatever, Am I the father or not?" asked Kelly.

"Yes!" the crowd chanted.

"Well the results are in..." said Maury.

"Tell em Maury!" yelled the girls.

"Kelly, Carnell, you guys ARE the father!" announced Maury.

"OHHHH!" the girls and the crowd yelled.

Queens started twerking while Rochelle hit the Nae Nae.

"Huahhhhhh!" Rochelle yelled.

"Will you guys step up?" asked Maury.

"Yes as a matter of fact, will you accept my proposal?" asked Carnell.

Rochelle thought about it for a second ..

Kelly got down on his knee.

"Queens?" he pulled out his ring.

Meanwhile, back at home..

"Awh shieet!" yelled Bryan.

"After all they been through, I think the girls are gonna say yes again." said Chey.

"That nae nae though." said Lani.

"Damn it went on commercial." said Dustin.

"Well how great is that?" said Bri sarcastically.

5 minutes later..

"Shut up it's back on!" yelled Patrick.

Everybody gathered around the tv.

"Wait for it.. wait for it..." whispered Bryan.

"I guess I can give you another chance." said Queens on the tv.

"Don't mess it up this time." said Rochelle, also on tv.

"Yes!" everybody in the living room yelled with excitement.

A/n: the reason why this chapter is short was cause I decided to do a sequel (idk when though) and I typed on my phone,  but this was the last chapter of this one! Hope you guys liked it! I loved reading the comments! <3 see you guys next time :3