Home Sweet Home.

"Can you please tell us?" asked Bri.

"Ugh fine.. babe, I got you a big present." said Patrick.

"And we want you guys to....." said Dustin, trailing off just to piss them off.

"NIGGA!" Chey yelled.

"We want you guys to move In with usss!" Bryan sang.

"In a big house!?" asked Lani.

"Yes." the guys nodded.

"Hyfr. Wait, you guys don't live altogether, right?" Chey eyed Kelly and Carnell.

"Hell no." said Kelly.

"Wait, what about Rochelle and Queens?" asked Bri.

"We'll -as in Bryan, Patrick and I- will get them a place, and help out." said Dustin.

"Yay. Now Patrick, what's my present?" asked Bri.

"Greedy much? You will get it as soon as I get back. All I have to say is stop hitting the books." said Patrick.

"OH YOU GONNA HELP ME START MY OWN BUSINESS!" Bri yelled.

"Whaaaat? Uh nooo." Patrick lied.

"Oh." said Bri, who knew he was lying.

"Well, you guys got presents too, don't worry." said Bryan.

"Oh, I know my baby got me something!" Lani yelled with excitement.

A few minutes later, they pulled up to the apartment complex.

"Here you guys are, back at home. We figured you guys would wanna pack up your stuff and wait for us to get home before we stayed with you all." said Patrick.

"I really don't wanna leave yet," said Bri, "Can't we stay?"

"Hell to the no." said Kelly.

"Well, I'm gonna stay with you guys too for a bit. I'm so used to having you girls around, I don't know what Ima do once we all go our separate ways." said Chey.

"You can stay with us girl. You, Queens and Rochelle." said Lani.

"Speaking of Queens and Rochelle, I'm going to go get them." said Bri.

Bri walked to the back of the bus to go get Queens and Rochelle.

"Come on, we're home." said Bri.

The girls grabbed their stuff and slowly walked back to the front of the bus. Lani started to get emotional.

"Awh lawdy Ima miss ya'll, " Carnell and Kelly smiled a lil when Lani said that, "Ew not you two, you guys better kick rocks."

The boys shrugged. Everyone else laughed. Rochelle did the unthinkable next.

"Um, well bye Carnell." said Rochelle.

Carnell chucked up the deuces.

"Bye to you to, nigga." said Rochelle, and she walked off the bus.

Queens decided to say bye to Kelly, the Queens style. She flicked him off and walked off the bus. The other girls hugged their guys, got a lil teary eyed and left the bus. It slowly drove off and they waved goodbye to their guys.

"Oh lawdy my baby Bryan is gone! Noooo!" Lani cried.

Queens smacked some sense into her.

"Shut up child." said Queens.

"Okay yo, how are ya'll gonna get us 2 preggy people up all of these steps?" asked Rochelle.

"You guys have 2 feet." said Lani.

"Look...." Rochelle was about to say something smart, but decided not to.

"Um you guys might as well walk slowly, I mean we can't carry you guys. We'll carry your bags though." said Bri.

"Nigga who?" asked Chey.

"We," Bri pointed to herself, Chey and Lani, "Will help Queens and Rochelle carry their bags."

"Yes, I deserve to be treated like a Queen." said Queens.

"You guys are lucky we're friends." said Chey.

They struggled to carry the bags up the steps but they finally made it. Lani was huffing and puffing, but that was Lani.

"I hate these damn steps. I hate em!" Lani yelled.

Bri unlocked the door to the apartment and immediately was taken in by the smell of home.

"Yassss! We are home!" Bri cried with excitement.

"Oh I call the couch!" Rochelle yelled.

The girls dropped their stuff in the living room and went to go get comfy.

"It's been forever." said Bri.

"I know, I missed this place, just a little bit." said Lani.

"I wonder what we're gonna do the next few weeks without the guys." said Chey.

"Who cares?" asked Queens.

"We know deep down inside you still love Kelly," said Chey, "And you still love Carnell."

"The hell I do." Rochelle lied.

"Okayyy whatever you say." said Bri.

"I wonder what's on tv?" Lani turned on the tv.

Maury was on. Some girl didn't know who her baby daddy was and they were testing some guy who she claimed to be the father.

"Damn now you know Jerome don't look nothing like little Bonqueeshalatifaqualifa." said Lani.

"YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!" Maury announced.

The guy started dancing.

"Wait until I take Kelly there." said Queens.

"And Carnell.." said Rochelle.

a/n: short chapter sorry but I didn't know what to do :p it's coming to an end soon and ill let you guys know if I decided to write a sequel or not! I'm also writing this other story too (well 2) but im not gonna post it yet lol but yeah comment, vote, etc por favor (:

You Got Me *Patrick Breeding/B5 love story*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara