Fairytales.

Bri's pov

I woke up and noticed Patrick was still here. I went into the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and do my hair. I changed into a pink Juicy Couture sweatsuit, and put my hair into a sockbun. After I finished getting ready, I climbed back to bed and cuddled against Patrick, who was still asleep. I kissed him on his forehead. "You sleep through anything." I whispered, trying not to wake him up. "I felt that." he mumbled. "Mm so you're up?" I asked. "Yeah kinda." he mumbled sleepily. I ran my fingers through his curly hair. "I'll get you some breakfast." I said. "Nah. You don't have too." he replied. "No I insist. I make the best pancakes. Just go back to sleep, and I'll wake you up. Or you can take a shower and stuff." I said. "Mhm." He said. I got up to go to the kitchen. Lani was still sleep, so I was able to make breakfast without her getting up. Patrick walked in and stood against the wall. "Smells good." he said. "Goodmorning sleepyhead." I said. "Yes, pancakes, bacon and eggs all for me." he cheesed. "Yeah cause you're special." I said. He kissed me on the cheek. All I could do was smile. "So if this is for me, what are you eating?" he asked. "Oatmeal, I'm on a diet." I said. "Why you're perfect." He put his arms around my waist and I stood over the eggs. "Did I tell you I like you?" I asked. "Hm I like you too." he responded. He leaned in and so did I. Lani walked in AGAIN. "Oh what's cooking?!" she asked excitedly. Oh my gosh, always ruining moments. "This is for Patrick. You can cook for yourself after what you did butthole." I said. Lani laughed. "Sorry thought it was funny." she said. Well it wasn't.

"Breakfast was good." said Patrick, while rubbing his stomach. "Glad you enjoyed it. Let's walk it off." I said. "Okay, cool." said Patrick. We left the apartment and started walking around the complex. "I heard there's a bike trail here." I said. Patrick grabbed my hand. "Let's walk it then." he said. We walked onto the bike trail, and took it from there. I decided to let him know I was crushing on him a bit since we ARE holding hands right now. "Sooo Patrick." I said. "Sooooo bri." he mocked. Haha. "I like you a lottle." Wtf did I just say? He laughed. "I like you a lottle to Bee." Oop he called me Bee. "Thought I'd just let you know." I awkwardly said. He put his arm around me. "Dang. We just met and already like eachother. Guess fairytales are real." said Patrick. "Haha yeah." I said. We stopped walking and he turned towards me. Patrick wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer towards him. "Aye so remember how we kept getting interrupted?" he asked, leaning in. "Yeah so uh where were were?" I asked. He finally leaned in and kissed me. I felt him smile. We started to get more intense. I felt him grab my butt, so I moved his hand up, even though I liked it. He chuckled. I bit and tugged on his lip. "Mhm you're a biter aren't you?" he asked, while trailing his finger against my cheek. "Yes I am." I said. "I'll give you some more to bite on once we get you back." said Patrick. Not at my place. "Unless you want Lani barging in." I said. "You're right. You can meet my brothers." he said. Yass we going to his place.

Once we walked back to my car we drove to his place. It was pretty big, since he shared it with his brothers. "I'm home bros!" he yelled. "Didn't I tell you 12?" Bryan shouted. "Come on, and meet my bros." said Patrick. He held my hand, and took me into the living room. "DAMNNN! I mean hi, I'm Carnell." Patrick mean mugged him. "Hey guys, I'm Bri." "Wait so are ya'll like together already, orrrr?" Kelly asked. "Mm somewhat." Patrick and I said in unison. "Oh look at em already thinking alike." said Dustin. "Is she coming tonight?" asked Bryan. "If she wants." said Patrick. I wanna go to a B5 concert! "Duh yeah." I said. "Oh so are you fan?" asked Carnell. Aye they were gonna find out sooner or later. "Yes." I said. "Sing a lil something." said Kelly. "Yeah." said Patrick. Why is he edging me on? Lawd. "I can't wait to get to school each day, and wait for you to pass my way, and bells start to ring, and angels start to sing, hey I'M that girl for you patrick *cough*, so what are you gonna do? Hey Patrick B, I love you! All I do is-" "Typical." said Dustin, while cutting me off. "I wasn't done! I was boutta hit my Bryan notes!" I cried. "Man even I can't hit those anymore. Don't even try." said Bryan. We laughed. "You got a good one Pat." said Dustin. "Yup, she's my spongebob." said Patrick. LMAO, he called me spongebob! Wait.. "Don't you mean your Sandy?" I asked. "Well yeah either way you my rock." said Patrick. "Awhh." said the boys. "Aye how old are you again?" asked Kelly. "18." I said. Dustin did a nervous whistle. "JAILBAIT!" Carnell coughed. Like I ain't heard.. "Hey so uh you're 2 years younger than me, Patrick I was wonderin'.. CAN I HAVE HER? CAN I?" asked Bryan. "Nice knowing you while the time lasted Patrick. See you in a few years." said Kelly. "Yeah you too Bri." said Carnell. These niggas are kicking us out. "Guys chill I'm legal so it's okay." I said. "Welcome home guys!" said Bryan. I rolled my eyes. "Hey we have a show in a few hours." said Dustin. Aw yeah. Whale den. "Sorry babe. Guess I'll see you later tonight at the show." said Patrick. "Aye bring your friends." said Bryan. "NO!" Patrick yelled. "Yeah, I have a friend named Lani, she's perfect for you." I said. Patrick started laughing. "Here's her number." I handed him a piece of paper. I waved bye to the guys, and Patrick walked me to the door. "You are so wrong." he said and started laughing again. "That's what they get for tryna kick us out. If we leave Lani here, then we can get some alone time at my place." I said. "I like the way you think." Patrick winked. "Haha well see you later. Beso?" I said. "What does beso mean?" Patrick asked. "It's kiss in spanish." I said. He pulled me close to him and kissed me once more. This time he bit my lip. "You like that beso?" he asked. "Si, mi encanta." I said and winked. Then I left.