Intro.

Atlanta, Georgia. So THIS is what it looks like after all these years.

Oh hi, I'm Bri. I moved down to Georgia to start my career in cosmetology. My friend, Lani both got accepted into the Art Institute of Atlanta. She chose the fashion design life. We planned on working together someday. I was going to style her models. Lani and I have it all planned out. With Lani's parents having a bit of change, they got us a nice apartment for us to live in since we were both moving in together. We came down a few days before college started, just to adapt to the Atlanta life.

"Oh girl, how many steps do we have to bring these boxes up?!" Lani cried. "We live on the top floor." I said. She's so lazy. It might be hard living with her. I'll just make her go to the gym with me everyday. "The top floor?! Why!?" Lani exclaimed. "Shut up and be thankful your parents got us the place. I'll get the rest of the boxes." I said. Lani dropped the box on the step, and put her hand on my head. "God bless you child." she said, and continued to take the box upstairs. "Oh shut up." I said. Why do us females feel the need to pack like 100 boxes? I hope everything fits in the house.

We spent the last couple of hours unpacking, and rearranging the furniture. I finished unpacking all my stuff and setting up my room, as for Lani? She's knocked out on her bed, which is the only thing she set up. I decided to fix up the living room. The men who brought in our furniture had set everything to one side, expecting us to fix things up. I should say "me" since I'm the only one doing stuff. I can't blame her for being so tired. It was a 16 hour car ride, and even I was tired. I just wanna set everything up right now, so we don't have to do things later, and so we can explore Atlanta together before she leaves for school.

Thank goodness our kitchen came with appliances, or else I would've been dead. I finished the living room and I decided to unpack Lani's stuff while she was sleep. It's not like she was gonna do it anyways. Before I knew it, I was knocked out on my bed.

A/n: Whoop, so I finished my other story and started this one cause Ima B5 fan too and this idea popped into my head at like 2:25 am! Haha so yeah please comment, vote, share, idk do what ya'll do best!(: -Bri