Can u not?

"Help! Yo I know you guys hear me!" Queens yelled to her friends around her.

Everybody struggled to run through the sand to meet up with Queens. Thank goodness they were nearby. It was kind of hard though, since sand is weird.

"What happened to Kelly?" asked Bri.

"I told the nigga I was late, and he faints." said Queens.

"Girl, we are by a beach, you better throw some water on him." said Chey.

"Oh that's smart." said Lani.

"Wait, wait, wait, Queens what did you say?" asked Dustin.

"The nigga fainted." said Queens.

"Uh, uh, rewind that." said Dustin.

"I told him I'm late." said Queens.

"Wait, what? How is that possible? We were only with you guys that one night." said Patrick.

"Huh?" Kelly woke up.

"Bro, I was saying that it can't be possible for Queens to be late, because we were only with them like that for that one night." said Dustin.

Carnell looked at Rochelle.

"What?" Rochelle asked.

"What he said was true Rochelle, are you lying to me?" asked Carnell.

"Pause, rewind, fill a brotha in over here please." said Bryan.

The girls looked at each other, knowing stuff was about to go down.

"Carnell, you were the only guy I was with. I've been with you this whole entire trip and stuff. And me and you did some things more than once, so how are you gonna sit there and not believe me." Rochelle folded her arms.

"Yeah Queens, uh.._" Queens cut Kelly off.

"Nigga don't you dare say a thing because we hooked up many times." said Queens.

"What happened to our deal thingy? We weren't supposed to give up anything to guys." said Chey.

"Well oh what, you know what? I broke the deal, and now there's a possibility that I - Rochelle and I could be pregnant, okay?" Queens snapped.

"I am feeling kind of dizzy." said Kelly.

"Shut your ol' scared fainting ass up. You ain't a fainting goat, stand up like a man." said Lani.

"Now you guys are being real dumb." said Rochelle.

"Well you girls are acting real dumb." said Carnell.

"Ahahahahah," Queens smiled real wide like a chestire cat, "I know this nigga didn't just call US dumb."

Rochelle took out her ear rings. She ran up and tackled Carnell.

"Whoa!" Carnell yelled as he fell to the ground.

"I hate you right now, I'm going to punch you in your-" then out of nowhere, Rochelle threw up. ALL over Carnell.

"Yo what the fuck?" Carnell wiped his face.

"Rochelle, are you okay?!" all the girls rushed over to help Rochelle, while the boys helped their brother.

"Rochelle, girl what did you eat?" Bryan asked.

"You want some too?" asked Rochelle.

"No, I'm still mad about him calling us dumb." said Queens.

"I never called you dumb, I'm just saying what they're saying makes sense." said Kelly.

"Shut up. You were sleep for half the time." said Lani.

You Got Me *Patrick Breeding/B5 love story*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara