Partayy.

"Aye this is nice." said Chey. "Right ya'lls apartment is all types of beautiful!" said Queens. "Well, uh you know me-" I cut off Lani. "Don't say nothing cause I'm the one who rearranged everything to look like America's Next Top Apartment." I said. "Well I picked it out." said Lani. "Guys it's whatever! I'm ordering some pizza." said Justus, walking into the kitchen. "Okay well what are we gonna do while we're here?" asked Queens. "Well uh since we're each with one the boys, it'd be cool to get to know eachother and stuff and bond, like sisters. You got the B5 brothers, and the LJBQC sisters haha." I said. "True. Well I wanna dance. Where can I hook my iphone up?" Chey asked. I pointed to the speakers by the tv. "AND SHE GON SHAKE IT! LIKE A RED NOSE!" Lani yelled. Oh lord this was her song. "Oop get it girls!" Queens yelled. "Pizza's coming! Time to partayy!" Justus yelled. Whoop whoop!

We sat around the living room on the floor eating pizza. We were still listening to music, but we were also talking. "So Justus, how'd you get your name?" asked Chey. "My mom named me after Poetic Justice, and on Janet's license plate in the movie, it said Just Us, so that's how you spell my name too." said Justus. "That's what's up!" Chey said. "Bri, how did you and Patrick meet?" Queens asked. Oh lord. "Long story short... at the gym." I said. "The gym?" Chey and Queens asked in unison. "Yeah, it was creepy at first since he was like stalking me there. But oh well." I said. They laughed. "I was salty as hell too! This bitch just rubbbbbed it all up in my face!" Lani yelled. We laughed. "What about you guys?" I asked. "Well earlier up in the club, Dustin came to me like hey ma, and I was like hey boooo and he was like wanna come on stage later? And I was like Yass lord! Hallelujah!" Chey said. "Feel the holy spirit, let em move ya!" we sang. "Oh girl and Kelly see, I saw him before at the mall and we ran into eachother, like literally a head on collision and he knocked my NEW Louis Vuitton bag over. *sniffles* then he bought me a new one cause he felt bad. Then we saw eachother again at the club, and I guess he wanted to get to know a Queen." said Queens. "Aye!" I said. We heard snoring. "Wtf? There is a bear in your house." said Chey. We looked around, and saw Lani knocked out with pizza in her hand. "Instagram it." whispered Chey. "HELL NO YA'LL AIN'T INSTAGRAMMING NOTHING!" Lani yelled. We screamed. "You can't be scaring people like that!" yelled Queens. "I was about to punch you in the face. You lucky I know Jesus." said Chey. "Wade in the water, mmm." sang Justus. They're crazy. "Mhm yeah whatever. I have the itis!" cried Lani. "Then go to sleep." I said. "I kinda have it too." said Justus. "Take your butt to sleep like Lani." said Queens. "Wait what's the itis?" asked Chey. "Well this episode of the boondocks, Grandpa Freeman made dinner, and everybody knocked out after dinner. So he had a restaurant called the Nigga-Itis, with beds in it. Sooo we just call it the itis. When you eat and get sleepy." I explained. By the time I finished talking, the girls were all knocked out too. Damn, I talk a lot ._.

A/n: Sorry for this chapter being so short! I had writers block! But please vote, comment, do anything! (: -Breezy