Karma.

Patrick's pov..

"Where are the girls? These flowers are gonna make me sneeze." said Kelly.

"They're probably still getting ready." said Bryan.

"No they're not!" I said, as I watched Bri's Escalade pull up.

"Dayummmm. Her car though!" said Carnell.

The girls walked out of the car, with mischevious grins.

The first one to step out of the car was Lani. I could see Bryan drooling.

"Jesus." was all he managed to say.

Then the other girls stepped out of the car one by one, and wow did they look gorgeous.

"These are for you." said Kelly, who handed Queens the flowers.

"Thank you!" she smiled, then winked at the girls.

They looked like they had something planned. It didn't seem good either..

"So hey, um how about we take a walk. It's a nice night." I said.

"But where's Justus?" asked Carnell.

Oh yeah, she was gone..

"Uh she went back." said Chey.

"Dang.. guess I'll just walk alone. Don't wanna fell like a 3rd wheel." said Carnell.

He seemed a bit upset, but I'm pretty sure he could move on quickly.

Carnell's pov..

I started walking around the park area, even though I had no clue where I was going. I just gave up and sat down. I can't believe she left me. That was not nice. She could've at least told me, I mean forreal now? Oh well though, gotta move on. Speaking of moving on, who is this shawty jogging?

"Aye!" I yelled. The girl jogging stopped and turned to look at me. Then she kept jogging. She was cute, I wasn't about to let her get away. I ran after her, then I jogged to keep up to her pace.

"Excuse me miss?" I asked.

She stopped and took out her headphones.

"Yes.." she said kind of nervousily.

"Hi, I'm Carnell and you?" I asked.

The girl grabbed her heart.

"Lawd, catch me if I fall. I'm Rochelle." said the girl.

"Well hello there," I slipped my arm around her, "you must jog all day to get a physique like that."

She blushed.

"This just doesn't happen overnight." said Rochelle.

"I see. Neither does this." I pointed to myself. Bitch, I'm fabulous! She giggled.

"Well maybe you should come jogging with me." said Rochelle.

"Don't mind if I do." I smiled.

Bri's pov..

We saw Carnell jog past us with this really pretty girl. Dang, he must have game.. or she's running from him. I doubt it. Anyways, the guys were being so sweet, so the plan was hard. Well it wasn't that hard until we saw this group of guys walk by. They smiled at us girls, and we smiled back. The boys looked pissed.

"The hell was that for?" asked Kelly.

"Just being nice citizens." Queens smiled.

Us girls laughed.

"Well whatever there's something we gotta tell you guys." said Bryan.

I hope they're not gonna say "we know what you're doing"..

"What is it?" asked Chey.

"We're going to New York, to promote our album for a few weeks.." said Dustin.

Thank God they don't know what's going on.

"And we know what you're tryna do." said Patrick.

Dammit.

"Well now we're even." said Lani.

"Once again, we are really sorry though." said Dustin.

"It's okay. Kind of.. now about New York. You guys are just gonna leave us?" I asked.

"Well you and Lani have college and stuff and you can't just stop." said Bryan.

"Who can't stop? I wanna go to New York!" yelled Lani.

"Me too. We could just bring our laptop to do online classes duh." I said.

"Our bus does have wifi.." said Patrick.

"Bus? We're going on the tourbus? Why not plane?" asked Queens.

"Well we were going to stop at radio stations along the way and stuff." said Kelly.

"Is it big enough to hold all of us?" asked Chey.

"Yeah it is." said Dustin.

"Sooooo when do we pack?" I asked.

"I guess as soon as we find Carnell, we can take you guys back to your place to pack." said Patrick.

"CARNELL!" all of us girls yelled.

Carnell's pov..

I was in the middle of a deep conversation with Rochelle when I heard..

"CARNELL!"

"Do you have babymamas or something you want to tell me about?" asked Chelle.

"No, no children, nah. It's my brother's girlfriends." I said.

"Oh I wanna meet them! And your brothers." said Rochelle.

"Just follow the loud voices." I mumbled. They just ruined my convo. We walked around the park, to find them sitting on a bench, near a fountain.

"It's about time! Nigga come on! I'm tryna go to New York!" yelled Queens.

"You guys told them?" I asked. Oh crap. There will be no space. Bryan gave me the "we couldn't say no" face.

"New York? I wanna go." said Rochelle.

"Guys, this is my friend, at the moment, Rochelle." I smiled.

"Hi. Now can I go?" Rochelle looked at me with big eyes. The boys gave me the "you can't say no" face. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah as long as it's okay with them." I said.

"It's always good to have one more girl to the crew." Bri smiled.

"Great so when do I pack?" asked Rochelle.

A/n: Omg i suffered major writer's block, now I feel so bad cuz i just left you guys hanging. But i have an idea now and i know this chapter sucked, cuz i kinda forgot where I was going with it ._. but im really sorry I took so long. like super duper sorry.