SURFBOARD.

All of the boys woke up with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey Dustin." Patrick smiled.

"Hey Patrick." Dustin replied.

"Hey Carnell." said Kelly.

"Hey Kelly." Carnell smiled.

"Hey Bryan, how was your night? Amazing. What about you? Oh nothing. Cool. K." said Bryan, filled with sarcasm.

The boys just all laughed.

"So how was your nights?" asked Patrick.

"How about we talk about this over a hot breakfast? I am famished." Carnell rubbed his stomach.

"Yeah, we don't wanna wake the girls. I think they need their sleep." Kelly winked.

So the guys left to go to ihop, while the girls stayed behind sleeping. They also left cute notes behind to let them know where they headed.

At Ihop ..

"Table for 5 please?" Bryan said to the waiter.

They followed the waitress to a booth. Dustin decided to pull up a chair, since only 2 could sit on each side of the booth.

"Hi, I'm Aleena, I'll be your server today." said the familiar looking waitress.

"I know you." Patrick pointed.

"Oh yeah, hi Patrick. What could I get for you and your friends?" asked Aleena.

"Correction, brothers." Dustin butted in.

"Yeah brothers, but I guess we'll all have an orange juice." said Patrick.

"Oh yay, so theres more of you," Aleena flashed a toothy smile,"I'll be back with your drinks." She walked away.

"How do you know her?" asked Bryan.

"We met on an elevator last night." said Patrick.

"Speaking of last night," Kelly looked around and whispered, "Somebody got impregnated!"

"Yooo, Chey shut a brotha down. But on round 2, we had to trade places. Haha." Dustin laughed.

"I knew somebody got some last night. It's not often seeing ya'll all types of excited." said Carnell.

"Actually I think we ALL got some last night." said Bryan.

"Yeah I'm not gonna lie. I did too." said Carnell.

"From sweet innocent Rochelle?" all the boys except for Carnell asked with shock.

"Yup." Carnell crossed his arms and smiled.

"You know what they say," Bryan started, "A lady in the streets but a freak in the bed." The rest of the boys joined in.

They laughed as Aleena brought the drinks to the table.

"What's so funny?" asked Aleena.

"You don't wanna know." said Kelly.

"Well can I take your orders?" asked Aleena.

"Uh yeah, we all just go with the all you can eat pancakes." Dustin looked to make sure his brothers nodded in agreement. All except for Kelly.

"Um yeah I'll have that, BUT, can you throw in a few sides of bacon, eggs, sausage and hashbrowns?" asked Kelly.

The boys just stared at him.

"What? A brotha gotta eat." said Kelly, proudly.

"Okay I'll be back in about 20 minutes." said Aleena.