Oh snap, crackle, pop.

On the bus getting ready...

"Rochelle, I honestly thought you were gonna kill somebody." said Chey.

"I am pissed yo," Rochelle shook her head, "They woke me up. And I'm late."

"Late as in what??" asked Lani.

"What else do you think?" asked Bri.

"Whale den." said Lani.

"How do you know," Chey took back her words, "That's a dumb question. Don't answer that I don't wanna piss you off."

"it's okay I already feel like crap." said Rochelle.

"Wait what happened? What'd I miss?" Queens asked as she walked out the bathroom fixing her hair.

"Apparently Queens is late too," Lani tried to laugh, " See what I did there? No? Okay."

"A Queen is never late, everybody else is just," Queens dramatically flipped her hair, "early."

"Anyways, Rochelle is late. She might have a lil Carnell jr, or it's just hormones. You never know." Chey picked up a pink shirt.

"Oh really? Me too." Queens said casually.

"No you're not." said Rochelle.

"Oh yeah I am." said Queens.

"How could you tell?" asked Bri.

"Um, I know me. Plus, don't I seem somewhat nicer?" asked Queens.

"No." all the girls said at the same time.

"Love you guys too." said Queens.

"This is weird." said Bri.

"Oh what if you guys have lil Breedings at the same time, won't that be cute??" asked Lani.

"Lani, not right now please." said Rochelle.

"So um what should we wear tonight guys?" asked Chey.

"I'm thinking about this red dress maybe, to show of my curves or some." said Bri.

"It would help if the guys would tell us where we are going." said Chey.

"Knowing them, it'd probably be okay to dress up anyways." said Lani.

Rochelle stood in front of a mirror. She pulled her shirt against her stomach, then she lifted it up.

"Guys I'm gonna get fat. And stretchmarks." Rochelle was about to cry.

"Me too. Look on the bright side, my 'girls' will get bigger." said Queens.

"Nobody cares about your girls but Kelly. I don't even care. Ugh I hate life." Rochelle stuffed her face into a pillow.

"Rochelle! Why don't you wear this purple dress?" asked Bri.

"No because," she sniffled," I might be too fat for it."

"Oh my gosh wear it while you can, stop complaining. You ain't even sure yet girl." said Chey.

"You're right." Rochelle wiped her face.

"Look on the bright side, child support money. Plenty of it." Lani tried to make a joke again.

"Lani, just don't even talk." said Bri.

"Just tryna brighten up the moment with sunshine, happiness and unicorns guys." Lani said sarcastically.

"What ever." said Rochelle.

The girls picked out their outfits and put on their make up and stuff. They were somewhat dressed alike, they all had on form fitting dresses, just different colors, and some wore sandals and some wore heels. Their hair was laid too (: They unlocked the tour bus and walked off, surprising the boys.