Payback's A Bishh .

Patrick's pov..

Woke up and did the 3 s's. Shit, shower, shave. Then I went to the kitchen to get some cereal. We decided to stay at our mom's house, which will never happen again, because she's out of milk.

"Ma!" I yelled. She came from her room with her hair wrapped up.

"What Patrick?" she asked, obviously tired.

"You don't have any milk.." I said.

She had the nerve to turn on the tap water. She grabbed my bowl and stuck my cheerios underneath the water.

"Here." she said, while handing me my bowl and walking back.

"I know she didn't...." I mumbled.

Bryan walked into the kitchen. He looked like he wanted to slap me.

"Why are you yelling so early?" asked Bryan.

"It's like 10. And momma ain't got any milk! I'm about to go get some." I said.

"Instead of getting milk. Why don't we just go to McDonalds or something?" asked Bryan.

"Oh true. Let's go." I said. So we left.

The nearest McDonald's was by the college campus. I knew that Bri and Lani started today. I still feel bad about yesterday, and wanna make it up to them. Speaking of Bri and Lani..

"Aye! Aye Lani!" Bryan yelled out the window. I swear everytime we go to Moms, he's a whole new person.

I noticed Lani ignored him, yet Bri stopped in her tracks. Wow, she looked great. Red scarf tied like 2pac, all her hair up in a bun, the way those skinny jeans showed off her hips.

"Stop drolling." said Bryan.

Oh snap, I was. He had no room to talk though. Drolling over Lani like he's a chihuahua or something.

"Babe!" I yelled out my window. Okay fine, I had no room to talk about Bryan now. Bri looked at me, then started walking again. A guy with dreads and tattoos held the door open for them. My salt level was high. Bryan's wasn't no lower either...

Bri's pov...

"Thank you." I said to the guy that opened the door to the building that had my classes.

"You're welcome." He flashed a big smile. His teeth were perfect.

"Thank ya!" said Lani.

"No probs." he said.

People in ATL, were so nice. And nice looking. I usually don't go for the type with dreads but um.. he can get it. I think he read my mind, cause he bit his lip and winked.

"So I'm Jacquees. What's your name Shawty?" he asked.

"I'm Bri, and this is my girl Lani." I smiled.

"I've never seen you around here. You sound like you from Virginia or something." said Jacquees.

"We are." said Lani. She flashed a big smile back too. I gave her the "dibs" face.

"Well care for me to show you guys around here? Class starts in 20 minutes?" asked Jacquees.

"Um, I think I know where I'm going. But Bri over here, may look bright, but up top, noo." said Lani.

Here we go again with the "light" jokes. I don't get what is soooo bad about being light skinned. People make us ALL about to be cocky and stuff. Like nah, that's ignorant. Before I start ranting though..

"Yeah, you could show me around." I said.

"Cool. Leggo." said Jacquees and he took my hand. I looked back through the window to see if Patrick was still there, and yeah he was looking through it. I stuck my tongue out and he smirked at me.