chapter 22: phytophobia

We entered the ocean and started swimming around. I saw Axl standing near the shore, just out of the water. “Come on, Axl. The water is perfect." I said trying to get him in the water. His expression went uneasy. He seemed almost scared of the water.  "What’s wrong babe?" I asked as I walked out of the water to him. “It’s crazy. You won't look at me the same. You’ll probably laugh and use this against me for as long as we know each other." he said shaking his head." I won't laugh, or use it against you and I'll look at you the same." I said reassuringly. "Come here." he said walking to the very edge of the water. I followed him and he pointed at something. “Pick that up." he said and I picked it up. Then I realized that it was a piece of seaweed. I realized then, that Axl had moved away from me. “Throw it at me." he said with his eyes closed. I threw it at his head and I heard a high-pitched, ear-piercing scream. I looked and saw Axl trying to shake it off him. I would've laughed but, I'm afraid of leaves, so yeah."You’re afraid of seaweed?" I asked. He nodded and I went and hugged him. “It’s ok baby. Wanna know why? It could be way worse. Don’t laugh, but I'm afraid of leaves." I said. “You’re serious. You’re not trying to make me feel better." he asked and I have him the half and half sign." you're right. at least I'm scared of something reasonable." he said smirking and I hit him." ow!! What was that for?" he questioned me. “I didn't make fun of you when you said you’re afraid of sea vegetation." I replied. We started over to the towel and sat down. I handed him a bottle of Jack Daniels and I had a bottle of vodka. We talked about random stuff and then we were lying down on the towel. He had one hand around my waist and the other in my hair. That’s around the time I fell asleep.

A/N: sorry the update took so long. I was busy stalking Tommy Shaw. I'm also losing interest in this story. If you guys could come up with something to happen next, I would love that. But anyway, comment, vote, get drunk. Swing upside-down from a chandelier, I don't care. Oh and in real life, leaves do not scare me.