chapter 4: the guys

"337.337.337"I was telling myself. “a-ha!"I exclaimed. I found room 337 which should contain my brother and 4 other guys. I knocked on the door. The door flew open."Duff!!!" I half screamed. "Beer!!"He said. I just looked at him like, really? "I'm only kidding. Chill sis." a smile crawled onto my face. "I knew you would like the beer but, gosh. What is wrong with you. Your sister that you haven't seen for about 3 years shows up at your door and that's your reaction? I’m offended."I said pretending to be hurt."Aw, don't be like that. “He said and pulled me into a bear hug."I missed you. “He whispered."I missed you too bro."I replied. Suddenly an unfamiliar voice broke through the air, “stop that sap story. It’s grossing me out."I turned and saw a big pile of hair on a body talking. “Who’s the hair?"I asked pointing at him. “That’s just slash. You’ll get used to him."I was told by a slightly familiar red-head . "And who are you?"I said. Duff decided to do something. "Let me introduce you to the guys. That is Axl," he said pointing though the red-head. "You already met the hair on a body, the quiet looking one over there, is izzy. He said pointing a slightly bored looking guy with black hair. "And the blonde poof, that's Steven." I nodded my head looking at everyone. “Guys, this is my little sister, Hailey Michelle Mckagan. If you break her heart I'll break you. “He said the last part in the most serious voice I ever heard come out of him."Hey” I said more nervous then I meant. Let’s see how this ends up.