chapter 12:duets and crushes.

"And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain." Axl and I sang. It sounded so beautiful and fragile that if our voices were glass, they would have broken if you blew on them. "Don’t you think that you need somebody." he sang. "Don’t you think that you need someone?"I sang. "Everybody needs somebody." we sang. "You’re not the only one" he sang."You’re not the only one." I sang. It continued like this till the end of the song. His voice was beautiful. He was beautiful.
After we sang November Rain, we sang you’re crazy and it also sounded amazing. Then we practiced when I was going to get called onto stage. He sang “sweet child o mine" and I practically melted into his voice. “After I sing the first verse, we should like, slow dance maybe? I don't know. It’s stupid I know. Just forget it." he said. "No, no. it's sweet.  And I'll enjoy it." I said. He smiled. "Did I just say that last part out loud?"I said blushing."Yes you did and because you said it we will slow dance." he said smirking."Fine, bossy pants." I said smiling."Ok blabber mouth." he smirked. He put his hand on my waist and grabbed my hand with his other hand. We started swaying as he sang. “She’s got eyes of the bluest skies and if they thought of rain, I'd hate to look into her eyes and see an ounce of pain." he sang making me almost melt in his arms. "I love you Hailey Michelle Mckagan." he whispered taking me by surprise.  I then found myself speaking too." I love you too, Axl Rose." I said.  We kissed lightly and then he started singing again.

I know it's short, just get over it. The next chapter will be longer. Until then, peace!!