chapter 14: his childhood

I spent the most part of three hours crying at the psychiatrist with Axl. He was talking about his childhood. His usually joyful expression was hard and cold as he talked about his father abusing him. He wouldn't even look at me during his spilling of feelings. The psychiatrist seemed slightly shocked at what he was telling her. I couldn't believe that this was happened to him! Some of the things he said terrified me. And I thought my life was bad! I thought. He went on and on. I was surprised he remembered all that did, though. It must've had something to do with the fact that lady had put him under some sort of hypnosis.

After that horrible 3 hours, he seemed like the world had been taken off his shoulders, but he was still hiding something on the inside. And when we got to the house he went to the room where he writes most of his songs. The walls of that room are sound proof so, no one could tell what was going on in there, but about an hour later he stood at the top of the staircase and spoke. “Hey slash, Iz, and duff. Will you come up here and help me with this song?" he asked.  They went upstairs, so it was just me and Steven.  I saw he was doing something; it looked like a type of powder. It must be cocaine. “hey Steven, that's coke right?" I asked. "Yes it sure is! Want some?" he asked. "What does it feel like after you have some?" I asked in curiosity. “Try it and see." he said smirking.

An hour later I found myself upside- down on the couch with Steven looking at the unicorn on the ceiling. We were trying to communicate with it.”Hello unicorn. What are you doing on the ceiling?" we asked looking at it. It just stood there .then we heard a door open upstairs. We continued to talk to the unicorn on the ceiling while the person walked down the stairs. "What unicorn?" Axl asked us and then saw the bag on the table and understood immediately. "Oh, I see. Come on Michelle. Let's get you in bed." he said but I refused to budge. I wanted to party. “Axl, let's party. Come on! It will be fun! It will make you happy and you might see the unicorn too!" I said. His gaze softened a little."Ok, let's party. Hey, guys. Come down here." he said and at the top of the stairs the guys appeared. "What do you want Axl?" Duff asked. He then saw me upside down on the couch looking at the ceiling with Steven."Steven. What did you do to my sister?" he growled. "He gave me coke." I said and smiled stupidly. “You did not!" he said in disbelief. “Hey, she wanted some cocaine, I gave it to her, don't judge me." He said. “Calm yourself, Duff." Izzy said to him. "She wanted it; she'll be fine in the morning. Oh, and duff. Don’t be hypocritical. You do coke too, so chill." Slash said to him. My brother nodded his head and I went back to looking at the unicorn, but it was gone. "Hey Steven. Where did our unicorn go?" he shrugged his shoulders and that is all I remember of that night.