Chapter 6: the drunks

After that everything went blurry. I woke up the next day(or what I think was the next day) and saw that I had passed out cuddling an empty case of beer. I slowly sat up, noticing my pounding headache, and started looking for everyone else. “what the....." I said. Everyone else was on the other side of the room passed out. Slash was passed out on the counter and next to him I saw my brother on the floor cuddling a trash can. "What the hell happened last night?" I asked no one in particular. I started to walk around the apartment to find where everyone landed. I found Steven in the bathtub holding a roll of toilet paper like a stuffed animal or something. I walked out to one of the bedrooms and couldn't find anyone in there. But I saw that the closet door was open and in there I saw Axl with a shoe in his mouth. "Talk about a foot in the mouth."I said to myself. I walked in the other bedroom and saw that izzy was face first in a trash can with his legs hanging out. “Wow. What did us do.?"I thought. Then I heard a moan coming from the kitchen. I walked in there and saw that my brother was waking up. “What the hell?"He said looking around. "I have no idea." I replied. “Why am I cuddling a trash can?"He said. “Don’t ask me. When I woke up I was cuddling an empty case of beer."I said. All he did was chuckle. "I was walking around looking for everyone else and found Axl with a shoe in his mouth, izzy in a trash can, slash on the counter, Steven in the bathtub and well. You know where you were." during many  listing of the drunks I heard several moans and grunts. Along with some words not to be repeated. Everyone seemed to have the same two questions; what happened and where's the Tylenol? This should be interesting.