Birthday Cake

Come and put your name on it

Put your name on it

Come and put your name on it

Ya name, betcha wana put your name on it put ya name on it

Come and put your name on it

Ba ba baby

Its not even my birthday (my birthday)

But he wanna lick the icing off (the icing off)

He want that cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

Oo baby your so excited dont try to hide it ima make you my b-tch cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake.

 i woke up next to Tyga.

"Ty" i yelled. Damn this nixgga sleeps hella wild. I gave him a peck on the lips and guess what! He woke up. He smiled, i Smiled back. He turned over, mumbling something.

"Oh my gaawd. Get up" i yelled, hopping out of bed.

"you got a big ass" he said. I turned to look at him, his eyes were half way closed and he had a big kool-aid smile on his face. I sucked my teeth, "your so corny" i opened my suitcase and searched for an outfit to wear.

"you lame, who the fuck says corny" He turned on some music and got out of bed. I rolled my eyes, "I don't give a fuck, obviously I do." I sighed and stretched out on the floor. Had a big day yesterday, yeah. I thought about what happened with me and Chris but ohWell, it happened and I don't regret it anymore.

"ay Val, keep talkin' shit" he yelled from inside the shower.

I rolled my eyes, "late as fuck" I mumbled. I grabbed a plain tee and some skinnies, threw them on. My off-day today, I guess.

____________

"Young money baby, Last kings, YMCMB All day.. Tyga... rawr" Tyga's drunk ass yelled in the camera. He turned around, swinging his arms towards me, I pushed them away.

"Damn, you almost hit me in the face" I whined taking a sip of my drink. Tyga smacked his lips, "chill, quit bein' a pussy" he hugged me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He smelled of strong alchohol and he was mad drunk. I rolled my eyes and he sucked on my ear. I spotted Kae coming near us, when she seen me, she mugged the fuck outta me. The fuck? Why am I being mugged? What the fuck is her problem? Tyga held on to me as he yelled and did what ever crazy shit he was doing. Kae walked behind me, facing Tyga who was hugging on me from my front side so I couldn't seee anything. This bitch thinks she's slick.

"Tyga..." was all I heard from her and I knew she began whispering. She's trying the fuck outta me. First she mugs me, comes by me doesn't say hi, and now she's behind my back whispering things.. like what the fuck? Who does that? Childish much? Tyga let go of me and I turned around to see Kae's flat out skinny ass standing right there, smiling and laughing.

"Hey Val" she said.

"you got a problem with me?" I asked.

She glanced at Tyga, and a few more peole before answering my question.

"Um... no. But it's a rumor going around about you having a secret affair with Chris and i Feel disrespected"

A rumor? This was just yesterday! How the fuck can it get out that fast?

"Well, you coulda came to me before you mugged me and didn't say anything to me. If i wouldn't of said anything you probably wouldnt' have to me ho you felt. And i Find it fake and shady, because your assuming things, is a RUMOR Kae, it's not true" I yelled. She threw her hands up, "take your 10 down to a 2 sweety" she informed. I looked at her like she was crazy. She's really asking for a Miami ass wooping and I'll give it to her skinny, boney ass.

"don't tell me to do anything because if you want your ass beat, you can have the ass wooping" i said. Just then I Felt arms around me, pulling me away and it was Chris. My heart started pounding really hard. Oh my goodness. Is it me or does he get finer and finer everyday? He pushed me to the side before walking over to Kae.

I really, honestly want to beat her ass. I watched as Media's were taking pics and everything, and i Knew that by tomorrow or like 4 hours later, this shit is gonna be out. I looked around searching for Tyga and he was nowhere to be found. My god.. where did he disappear to now? I stumbled around the club looking for him. Nowhere. Fuck it.

I walked out to the crowded parking lot and stumbled in my heels to my car. I got in and drove to Tyga's condo. Cars were parked outside and it was packed inside and out. OH HELL NO! This nixxgga leaves me to go have a party? I got out the car, took off my heels and ran inside the condo. Groupies, groupies, groupies. DeAndre bumped into me, "damn" he mumbled.

"where's Tyga?" I yelled. De shrugged his shoulders and pointed to his bedroom. I ran to the door, it was locked, I put my ear to the door and listened...

Moans, bangs, yells and things you'll do when you have sex came from the room. Tears began to roll down my face as i Banged on the door, "Open the fuck up!" I yelled. Still no one came to the door. I banged some more, kicked, screamed and yelled. Then DeAndre and Omari pulled me away.

"tell me that, that's not Ty in here De" I cried. De sighed, looked down and rubbed his head, "yeah, yeah it is" He slowly cracked. I looked at the door then back at De.

"her eyes bloodshot red" Omari said walking off. De grabbed me,

"i'll drive you home" he said.

"no, no, I'm not leaving until he brings his ass out" I cried.

"quit crying, you look a fright" he said grabbing me.

"let me the fuck go and get the fuck away from me De, i Am not playing, his ass is coming out now." I ran up to the door and banged more. De pulled me away once again. I was tired, i Was mad and i can't believe him. I don't give 7 fucks if he's drunk or not. He's still wrong. De carried me out the door and to his car.

"Take me to Garrett's Hotel" i said. De sighed, "nah, you comin' to my crib, i want you" he started his car. The fuck? I opened the door and walked off, "fuck you De, i'm not a hoe." I yelled sticking up my middle finger at him. I hopped inside my car and drove off.

Fuck My Life.