Ain't My Type Of Hype

Yeah, ya look good.

But can ya cook good?

Can ya read or is your brain like wood?

Do ya have sex?

Or do ya make love?

How do ya live?

Do ya give or do ya take love.

Girl, you so fine.

Could you be mine?

Or do I slack in the back of a

Whip with Wacknine.

Yeah, the fruit looks right but that...

Ain't my type of hype.

Yeah, right.

Full Force- Ain't My Type Of Hype

******1:30******

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing 'Already Taken' by Trey Songz blasted and I knew it was Ty.

I answered with a smile on my face, "hello?"

"damn bae, did you fall asleep? I told you to stay up"

"I was tired, you were taking too long. Are you here?"

He sighed, "that's why I called. I'm sorry, baby I can't..."

My face fell and I felt tears bubbling up.

He started laughing, "haha baby, you miss me that much? I just seen you last night, get yo ass up and come to the door"

I hopped out of bed and literally sped down stairs and opened the door to see Michael standing there, once he stepped in I popped him.

"what was that for?"

"don't fuck with me like that"

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and we started kissing which quickly switched over to making out. All the feelings we have stored for each other comes out in our explosive kisses. He started backing up to the sofa and fell back with me on top. I couldn't even breath, his tongue was literally in the back of my throat. He rolled over and I was on bottom now, I wrapped my legs around him and he started grinding up against me.

"ahem"

We turned around to see Layla... ugh, standing at the bottom of the stairwell, mugging the shit out of us.

"what?!" I scoffed, breathless. She ignored me and walked to the kitchen. Ty looked at me and smiled and I felt his hands traveling down my backside, down to my ass. I stopped him, "not in here" I said, motioning towards the kitchen, at Layla. He sighed and laid next to me.

"I was high as fuck at the studio" he mumbled, pulling me on his lap. I laughed, "you better stop" I said. He chuckled, "you better stop on Chief Keef!," he grabbed my hips, "man, I was hungry as fuck too. Honey cooked me a egg sandwich"

I busted into laughter and he pulled out his iPhone, "you seen that picture I posted on Instagram? I took a picture and everything"

I took his phone and looked at the picture, shaking my head, "you're fat"

Layla stomped in the room, making sure she was heard. I rolled my eyes, THIS BITCH! -_-!

"she mean as hell" Ty muttered. Layla stopped and looked at him, "what?"

I climbed off of Michael's lap and stood up, looking at Layla with that 'bye' look. She rolled her eyes, mumbling and talking shit while walking up the stairs.