Wicked Games

I left my girl back home

I don't love her no more

And she'll never fucking know that

These fucking eyes that I'm staring at

Let me see that ass

Look at all this cash

And I emptied out my cards to her

Now I'm fucking leaning on that

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain

I got my heart right here

I got my scars right here

Bring the cups baby I could bring the drank

Bring your body baby I could bring you fame

And that's my motherfucking words too

Just let me motherfucking love you

The Weeknd- Wicked Games

***

The whackest thing about celebrity parties is you're locked in the VIP section where nobody is really live. The live party goes on outside of the VIP room. But Ty had business in here. After mixing a couple of drinks and nodding to the music for half an hour while Ty talked and drank over near the corner with some guy, we finally headed out back where his body-guards were waiting for him. I walked close but slightly in front of Ty.

Ty was behind me and in front of his body-guard Killa. Then some guy came walking up to me just when I was about to step inside the Beamer.

"wassup Valerie?" I then recognized it was Romeo. FUCK! I ignored him and he grabbed my arm, "do I know you?" I said in a cold, flat voice. Ty put his hand on his shoulder and pushed him out my way.

"you got the wrong girl, nigga. Move on" Ty threatened.

"Valerie," he said again, feeling himself and testing Ty. "you don't remember me from Jacobi? And that night?"

"no I don't" I tried to cut him with my words.

"Money, I told you to move on" Ty said with death in his eyes, he lifted his Last King's hoodie, revealing his .12 Gauge.

Killa stepped in and said, "lemme talk to you for a second homie" pulling Romeo to the side. I got inside the car and so did Ty.

"what are we waiting for?" I asked. Ty, still heated, ignored me. He got out and signaled somebody. Next thing I know he's talking to Jacobi. Through the tinted window I was watching them. Michael's back was to me, I could see directly into Jacobi's face and it didn't look like an argument, more like a casual friendly conversation. Then Ty's knuckles were knocking on the window. I pushed the button and the window came down.

"Valerie"

I slowly stuck my head out the window. "I want you to meet my nigga Jacobi."

Without smiling or anything, I said, "nice to meet you" and pulled my head back inside.

I heard Ty say, "yeah, that's my girl. You haven't seen her before, have you?"

"nah, never man" Jacobi replied. I sighed relief. I don't know why Jacobi covered for me. Or maybe he was protecting himself. There was no way he had forgotten me. I knew then that Ty was the man. Killa never got back in the car that night, we just drove back to my house.

I got out and walked over to the drivers side window, leaning on it, "you not coming in?" I asked Ty. He shook his head, "nah, I got something to handle" I pecked his lips and as I reached the front door, Ty pulled off. I opened the door and ran to Kelly's room. I was so fucking mad, why the fuck she didn't tell me Jacobi and Michael were bros. This bitch!

I busted in her room and she was playing with her puppy Sasha.

"bitch" I yelled, pushing her.

"what?!" she yelled back, mugging me.

"why the fuck you didn't tell me Romeo and Jacobi knew Ty" I yelled.

She sighed, "it doesn't matter and Romeo doesn't know Michael, and I was just trying to get back at Mack for fucking that stank ass bitch who was at the photo shoot with us that day and I fucked Cobi which is his brother, it doesn't really matter. Why? Some shit popped off?" her cool and calmness ran against my fury.

"almost, Ty had to check Romeo because he was pulling all up on me and shit, then Ty introduced me to Jacobi and Cobi played it cool"

"girl, Cobi is cool, that's why I fucks with him." my sister had a way of mixing up and confusing any conversation. I laughed and joked with her in her room until we both looked on Dani's Twitter page to see a picture of her with Asap. Oh hell nah! This bitch loves my sloppy seconds.

"since when did Dani and Asap hang?"

Kelly sighed, "bitch, you don't know anything, Dani and Asap been fucking for awhile now, you don't know the half of it. Ever since she made that sex video with him and it was this one part where she was sucking his dick real nasty like, she a little star out here in Miami" she chuckled, scrolling down her timeline on her laptop.

"what sex video?! They have a sex video?!" I yelled, nearly screamed. Damn, was I really with Ty that much to not know about this?

"yes bitch! Niggas been sweating her like she Beyonce or something. Now niggas mention her in they songs and shit, Dani a little big-headed but she alright"

Since when did MY Dani make a name for herself?! I'm mad as hell this bitch out there doing her thang and we here, watching and beating the fuck out of her hard-headed ass cousin. Shidd, if all Dani did was suck his dick real good then I could become something much larger. I don't really know why I want to be known out there but I definitely have to out fame Dani. It's a must!

Maybe me and Ty should make a sex tape...

---

HEY GUYS! Comment if you think Valerie and Michael should make a sex tape.

Love you guys.

IriFBaaby

BTW, don't forget to vote :)