It was breaktime. I was surprised when Paul Trevor's friends tried to invite me to their table. I was surprised honestly. Either they want to get information from me or just want to be friends, they were enthusiastic when they invited me.

"Exellor..." I heard a manly voice behind me. I was fixing my things, putting back my notebook to my bag when I heard someone call my name. Wearing my backpack, and turning around: It was Jayvee.

"Exellor, umm... Can I invite– can we invite you to our table at the cafeteria?" he asked.

"Why?"

"I just want you to-- We just want you to be friends with us."

I'm starting to think Jayvee's interested. I'm not assuming it, I can see it from his very own words.

"Yeaaah, bruh. Join us." sabat ni Kylie, na pumunta sa likuran ni Jayvee. I noticed their height difference, Kylie being the short one.

Her long black hair cascaded down her abdomen, and her smile was really intimindating.

If she only acted the other way, boys wouldn't have been praying to their knees just to get her.

I looked at them both.

"I can't."

"W-Why?" Jayvee asked again.

"I just... don't want to." I honestly answered.

"B-But, Exellor–"

"Big bruh, 'yaan mo na." sabat ni Kylie sa kapatid. "We'll invite her again if you want. That's okay bruh, I understand, but still, we may invite you the other day!" she happily announced.

My peace will be shattered once I agree.

They left after a second, just to let me see Paul and Rhianne looking at me. Again.

Unlike earlier, Rhianne's smile was sincere. It wasn't forced or sarcastic. I guess Paul's effect on her was just right.

A lot of thoughts came up from my mind, just as the two went to me.

When will I be able to eat snacks?

"Hi Exellor!" bati ni Paul.

"Hi!" masayang bati ni Rhianne sa akin. Earlier, her eyes were throwing daggers on me, but now, she looks relaxed. Her eyes were innocent.

"You sure you're not gonna join our table?" – Paul

"No."

"Okay. But... y'know... maybe later..." he smiled after that. A hidden smile which pretty means...

He'll follow me again later.

And I'm not sure if she knows about that. They left immediately, so I did after them.

Going at the cafeteria, I saw they were at their usual table, chatting ang laughing. Maybe from Gregorio's jokes. I noticed he's a joker to the class. I hope his laughter can supress all his burden. While looking at them, Paul and my eyes met. I saw his hand waved at me.

I looked away and bought snacks to eat. After eating, I went up to the second floor to my locker.

"Exellor."

There's someone calling my name. The sound was familiar. A soft voice of a little girl. Not exactly little, but a girl who got the brains, and the brawns.

Turning around, I was in front of Jamiel Patrimonio.

"Hey girl." bati niya sa akin, smirking.

"Jamiel..."