Chapter 43- Zac the raging bull

Start from the beginning

He gives me a look and I frown at him, doesn't Zac deserve to know? "Val, please." I whisper, he shakes his head though. He never usually says no to me so there's nothing I can do when he has his mind set on it. I shrug while looking at Isaac sadly, he growls angrily.

"She needs time to herself so be respectful and give her the time she needs so get off my back about it Isaac. Can't you pay someone with your money to find her? But then again, you can't make her hate you more than she already does am I right?" His jaw clenches and I just know that Val is trying to trigger him and it's working. He lunches forward, grabbing Val's collar but he still isn't affected by Isaac's actions. Valentino grabs his arm and twists it behind his back, Zac quickly spins around and crosses his arms over his chest after getting it back. This is honestly ridiculous!

"Stop it!" I exclaim, my head hurts so much. They're annoying me, verbally and almost physically going to hurt each other. "I can't sleep, I'm so tired, now this. Just stop!" I cry out like an absolute baby.

Val looks at me in worry and wonders over towards me, after sitting down he pulls me to his chest. "C'mon angel, you need sleep," he softly says to me. I look up at his gorgeous face, gosh who is that gorgeous? Valentino of course.

"I do?" I whine. He smiles and chuckles, nodding down at me. He lays me on my back and I put my head in his lap. His hands run through my hair and I pretend to fall asleep. I don't want to be involved in their drama, all they're doing is involving me and I can't chose sides.

"Just give her space; you've hurt her too much." Valentino says this, making Zac grumble words of distaste under his breath. I hear the television turn on and what I hear- shocks me.

"When will they tell the truth? We have just received information from a reliable source that their marriage is a fake! Looks like whatever lies you say can't make us believe you anymore. The Claudiac couple does not exist, it is all fake. The marriage is an arranged marriage because Isaac Miller had forced it since the Richardson's owed him money that even they the millionaires they are couldn't afford. Well looks like Claudia and Isaac are not really a couple," I hear the sound of smashing after Isaac screams in anger.

Things are falling over, ripping and smashing. It sounds like he is going crazy! I open my eyes and stare at him in shock. Titus appears out of no where and holds Zac back as Valentino is trying to tell him to stop. I swear Titus is the guardian angel. "DID SHE F*CKING TELL THEM!?" He roars. "I NEED TO SEE HER! Take me to her right now Valentino," he orders making me look at him with wide eyes.

"Just do it Val," I say. He sighs grumbling under his breath and finally agrees.
                                       • •
"Why didn't you tell me that you went and found Claudia? Did you not remember what asked you Valentino.... Valentino?!" He quickly sits up and shakes his head, opening his eyes. He was sleeping? What's the point in being here if he won't listen to me? I stand up and go to leave but he captures my wrist in his hand.

"Wait," he whispers. I turn my head and look down at him, he looks back up at me and sighs dropping his hand. "Because I knew you would react like this, I just needed to find her... you don't understand, we-"

"You bonded, you connected. I get it Valentino! You don't need to keep telling me," I cut him off. His eyes widen and he sits up, I cross my arms over my chest and turn so I'm not facing him. His arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me down onto his lap. His face nuzzles into my neck and he kisses it softly.

"Angel... why are you jealous? There's no need to be," he whispers huskily. I frown and look at him, his face shows content.

"You like me being jealous, don't you?" I glare. Val's hand runs up and down my thigh in a soothing tone, I feel... tingly. I bite my lip and he chuckles, kissing me on my neck.

"I do like you being jealous... but not to the point where you question my love for you. I don't like Claudia, you should know that Willow. It's you. It always has been, from the moment I saw you I knew I had to have you. And that's what happened," Valentino smiles.

"You always say you two have a connection, I don't like that..." I frown. He sucks at my neck and my eyes widen, he turns me around and presses his lips onto mine with vigour. I wrap my arms around his neck and sigh contentedly. His hands keep travelling lower, until the door opens.

"Oh my god! Do you know how to knock!?" Valentino shouts. I cover my face by pressing it into his chest.

"Wow," I hear Landon say. "You guys move fast, but not as fast as me..." he laughs at whatever he meant. Val doesn't seem amused, he throws something at him angrily.

"Get out!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm going. Stop stressing," the door shuts but I don't move my head. My cheeks are so warm and I know I'm blushing, gosh why me? He moves my head back and I advert my eyes as he stares at me. A smile forms and he laughs at my embarrassment.

"You know, you're so cute when you blush," I blush even more.

                                        ||
This chapter was shorter than the last but I still hope that you enjoyed it!

Comment, vote and follow
Keely