Back to school.

Y/N P.OV.
The Sanses have finished making the house and I went to bed. Gaster convinced me to go back to school before that though, somehow. I woke up the next morning, got dressed and waited downstairs for Blueberry to finish getting ready for school. I was munching on a piece of toast while waiting. After he finally came down, he took a piece of toast and we both waved goodbye to everyone.

After teleporting to the school, I didn't really look frightened or anything. By the time I got to my locker, I felt something hard hit my skull. I rubbed the back of my skull with a wince. I looked behind me to see the boy laughing again. I already knew he was the one who threw the hard object. I looked down and saw a sharp rock. Probably the object that hit my head. I bent down and picked it up.

I started to laugh as well. The boy and his friends stopped laughing, they seemed confused for my unnatural laughter. "Hehe..heh..guess your dad didn't teach you the lesson properly." I sinister grin crawled on my face. But then I just dropped the rock and walked off. I moved to the side and saw one of the boy's friends fall to the ground. "Heh. Too slow." I say plainly as I continued walking. As I got to my classroom, I felt normal. The day went smoothly until lunch..as always..

The boy walks up to me and Blueberry. He attempts to kick my sandwich out of my hand, since Blueberry and I were sitting on the ground, but I moved my hands and he kicked nothing but air. I stood up, followed by Blueberry. I munched on my sandwich and walked off. Blueberry followed. I felt calm. I felt at peace. But of course, on the inside. It's empty and clouded with hate. Blueberry noticed my unnatural calm, but he didn't question. I stopped walking, Blueberry seemed confused.

"You guys just never give up." I turned around to nothing. I used my magic and brought the boy and his friends to show themselves. The boy looked shocked. Probably wondering how I knew they were following. I dropped them and Blueberry and I went to our separate ways to our next classes. I had Math while Blueberry had Art.

Math wasn't all bad. It was just a few recaps with Geometry and topology. And as usual, there's always a test. Geez at least let us chill from them I thought to myself. While I was filling in a few problems, I caught sight of a glare from someone in the front row. I just did a quiet sigh and ignore it.

~time skip to after school. Brought to you by; Author-Chan doing a VSSS choir rehearsal today!~
I swung my bag over my shoulder after exiting my final period class. I, soon, met up with Blueberry in the courtyard and we started walking to the exit. "So how was your last period?" I asked him. He just did his usual smile and answered with a 'great!' like always. By the time we exited the school grounds, we teleported back to the house where Gaster and the others were sitting in the living room, either on a chair or on the carpet, staring at the news on the T.V. "Hey, guys!" Blueberry shouted. Gaster gestured us both to come and sit. Gaster seemed to look more worried when he looked at me. As Blueberry and I sat down and stared at the T.V, my sockets grew wide and my pinpricks disappear.

(Sorry that this story is shorter than my other chapters. And I'm super duper sorry that I added a cliffhanger to this story. I'm not really one for cliffhangers as they seem to annoy me a lot. But I did a cliffhanger because I'm still thinking of what to write. But hope you enjoy it.)