☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ (Gaster)

Y/N = Your Name
F/C = Favourite Colour
F/L/O/N = First Letter of Name

Reaper P.O.V
I woke up to the door bell ringing. I walk downstairs and saw everyone from each AU. Outertale, Altertale, Underfell, etc. I saw Tori and went to her. Everyone was decided into their AU's, including the Sanses. I stood next to Tori, my scythe held over my shoulder with my hand holding it up for support. Ink stood in front of everyone else, his AU standing behind him, and he started to speak. "I'm surprised that all the other Sanses randomly had the idea to call their Alternate Universe. But that's good, 'cause we need all the help we could get." He says. "Everyone will be divided into their AU's and will be looking through different areas as listed." Ink had a chart appear and held it up for everyone to see. He gave out the directions that everyone had to search through. Everyone nodded and went on to their search. My AU had to search through the west part of the forest in the multiverse. We searched...but found nothing.......until..

I rustled through some bushes then I gasp. "Guys! I found something!" I shout. Tori and Papyrus came to me, the others might be further in the west but I just point in the bush. They looked in the bush and saw a F/C piece of fabric on a bush thorn. It had F/L/O/N. They nod their head. I took it and placed it in a paper bag. We continued down further in the west. Papyrus came with me while Tori went to find Asgor, Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton. I sighed and grew a little more worried.

Lust! Sans P.O.V
My AU had to search through Y/N room for any clues. So far, we found nothing. Then I thought I heard a whisper. I look at everyone but they were still searching. I heard that whisper again. I followed the whisper and it ended up coming from a jar on Y/N's bedside table. "Hey, guys. Come check this out." I say. Everyone crowded around the jar. "Shh. Listen closely." I say. Everyone kept quiet and listened as close as possible. We all heard a small whisper. "Y/N? Where are you?" The jar says. I look inside and there was a tiny pile of dust. "Uhh" I say, confused. "Huh? Oh my. Hello, there!" The dust says. I jolt back in surprise. "Oh! Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. You see, I have noticed that Y/N hasn't really come to her room for sleep time last night. Do any of you, by any chance, know where she is?" It said. "She's missing.." I says. The dust seemed to gasp. "Oh my...oh no! Oh no! Oh no!--oh..wait, I didn't introduce myself, rude of me." I nod as he continued to speak. "As you can see, on the jar, it says 'Papa'. I'm the creator of Y/N. She sometimes call me Papa or Creator." The dust says. "Ok then.." I say, scratching the back of my skull. "I must find her! She's like a daughter to me!" The Creator says. "Alright, we'll take ya with us." I pick up the jar but then drop it due to being clouded with heat. "Ow! Why is the jar to hot?!" I shout. "Oh, right. Sorry about that.  Y/N placed the heat over my jar to keep me warm." I nod my head then grab a pair of gloves. I put them on and picked the jar up once again. "There we go" the creator says. I chuckle and my AU and I went downstairs. We saw Reaper and his AU already in the living room with a paper bag in Reaper's hands. "Hey, Reaper. What's in the bag" I ask Reaper. "A piece of fabric from Y/N's jacket." He responds. I nodded my head and went to sit on the rug. "We pretty much found Y/N's Creator. Surprisingly alive since he's nothing but dust." I respond. "I can hear you!" The pile of dust shouts. I role my pinpricks and lay the jar on the ground then took the gloves off. "Wow. That's surprising" Reaper says, staring at the jar. "I know, right?" I respond sarcastically. Wonder how the others are doing.

☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎  (Gaster) P.O.V
Everyone is trying to look for Y/N. So far, they haven't been successful. They have only found a few clues. I placed Y/N in a cage that can keep her magic from working. She has tried to bust through it. But hasn't been successful. I was on the phone with Nightmare.
N = Nightmare
☝︎(G) = ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ (Gaster)
N: Yo.
☝︎: ✋︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ✡︎📭︎☠︎ ❒︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎. ☟︎♏︎❒︎ ⬧︎□︎◆︎●︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⬧︎♏︎♍︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ (I have Y/N right now. Her soul is secure)
N: good. I'll be over in a month.
☝︎: 👌︎♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ♌︎♏︎ ♋︎ ❑︎◆︎♓︎♍︎&︎ ❍︎□︎■︎⧫︎♒︎. ❄︎♒︎♏︎ 💧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎♏︎⬧︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⧫︎❒︎⍓︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎♏︎♋︎❒︎♍︎♒︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ (Better be a quick month. The Sanses are trying to search for her)
N: right, I understand. Be sure to tell them that they have a full 31 days to find her.
I hung up after and teleported to the Sanses. They were all there with their AUs. Everyone stared at me and SwapFell, Underfell and Reaper Sans(es) charge at me. I teleport away as a dodge and captivated everyone in a green orb. "☹︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎■︎. ✋︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ✡︎📭︎☠︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ❍︎♏︎. ✡︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♋︎ ♐︎◆︎●︎●︎ 🗏︎📁︎📫︎🗏︎📂︎ ♎︎♋︎⍓︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♎︎ ◆︎⬧︎. ✋︎♐︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♐︎♋︎♓︎●︎📪︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ⬧︎□︎◆︎●︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♌︎♏︎ ⧫︎♋︎&︎♏︎■︎ ♌︎⍓︎ ☠︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎❍︎♋︎❒︎♏︎. ❄︎♋︎📫︎⧫︎♋︎" (Listen. I have Y/N with me. You have a full 30-31 days to find us. If you fail, her soul will be taken by Nightmare. Ta-ta) I teleport back to my lab and look to   Y/N. She was still trying to barge through the cage. She then started to sweat and gave up, sitting down in front of the entrance. I walk to her and sigh. She looks at me then tilts her head. "Hello" she says. "Can you speak?" I nod. "Yes, I can. But I don't usually speak in English. I usually speak in Wing Dings." I respond. "What's Wing Ding?" She asked. "Do you want to learn the language, child?" I ask. She nods her head with a smile. I opened the cage but didn't let her out yet. " just promise not to run away" she nods her head, and I sit her on a desk.

-time skip-
"Ok. Now that I have taught you everything about Wing Ding. I'll give you a small quiz." She nods her head, letting me know that she's ready for it. "Ok. What am I saying?: ❍︎⍓︎ ■︎♋︎❍︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ 👎︎❒︎. 🕈︎.👎︎ ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎" I ask. She thinks for a bit then smiles. "You're saying: 'my name is Dr. W.D Gaster'" I nod my head. Usually, all the students I teach learn Wing Ding language after 5-7 days. She only learnt it in 3 hours. She smiles proudly at me. I look at her with a bit of shock but then smiles back at her. Maybe she isn't so bad I thought. "Alright, now that you know how to speak my language. How about we do a bit of.." I teleport me and Y/N to a training area. Her eyes sparkled and I smiled. "Practice." I finished speaking. Y/N ran past me, grabbed a load of fighting dummies and lined them up. I question her but she just smiles and got out a bunch of sharp bones that are being held up with F/C aura. Her eye flickered F/C and S/F/C and she fired her bones at the fighting dummies. She hit them each in the middle of their chests. My jaw dropped and she giggles. "How was that?" She asked. I look at her then smile, putting a thumbs up. She starts giggling again and summoned a Blaster, shooting at the fighting dummies. I chuckle and leave her to her practice. I sat down in a chair in the corner, watching her train. Maybe this won't be so bad. I thought with a sigh.