How Did He Find You?!

Y/N = Your Name
F/C = Favourite Colour
S/F/C = Second Favourite Colour
F/F = Favourite Food
F/D = Favourite Drink

2 minutes have passed and a bell started to ring. The skeletons run to the table and sat down on a seat. You were still playing with a fork, not noticing everyone in your surroundings..that is..until someone spoke.."Sup, kiddo? You look pretty forked there" the familiar voice chuckles. You look up from the fork to see Horror sitting next to you, elbow on the table and his first four fingers in his eye socket. You look at him with a strait face. He looked confused. His victims would usually be scared of him and plead to him not to hurt them. But you were different. "I'm sorry to say this but that pun was bad. You need a book of some sort or a.." you trail off a smirk on your face. Horror was more confused. "Two-toriel!" Everyone looked to you. You had a smirk plastered on your face. There was a long pause until everyone started laughing. Even Horror was laughing his non existent ass off. You didn't laugh, but you kept that smirk on your face.

-a few moments later. Brought to you by TemmiE Flakes-
You were eating F/F and F/D. You haven't spoken a word since the pun you made. You almost lost your appetite when you saw Horror eating human fingers in a bun..he said that he called it a 'finger dog'. You continued eating but then something flashed in the corner of your eye. You look to the door that led to the living room and thought that you saw something. Curious, you decide to check it out. You got out of your seat and walked but someone stopped you. "Kid? Where are ya going?" You turn to see Classic looking at you with concern. "I'm just...full..excuse me, I'll be in my room." You lied and left the dining area. You went to the living room and saw a black blob on the ground. It went out the window and you followed it. You stopped as you saw a familiar face. You started to growl. Your creator chuckles. "It's lovely to see you too, subject 1. How's things?" He asks. You didn't respond. "Not talking? Ok then. Come along, we're going home." He turned to walk but he turns back around, noticing you didn't move. "Oh, come now, subject 1--"
"My name isn't subject 1...it's Y/N! You know that! And I'm not going anywhere!!" You shout as you cut him off when you were specifically told not to. He sighs and then he summons some weapons. "Then lets fight. You win, you stay. You lose, you come with me. Understand?" You nod your head, determined to defeat him. The other Sanses come out and saw you with your creator. Ink tried to help, but you make a large cage of bones, surrounding you and your creator. "This is my fight, Ink...and I won't be defeated.." your left eye turned F/C and S/F/C as you smirk. "Tonight will be a beautiful night, creator. Where everyone sleeps as the stars come out..." you start to chuckle darkly as your creator starts to step back. "Heh...but..." you trail off and start to laugh. "People like you...who held me in a dark lab.." you point to him as a few blasters and bones appear. "ShoULd Be DeAD WheRe TheY StaND!!!" You throw the bones at him and he dodges. Your Blasters blast him and took a bit of damage on him. He staggered to his feet and then pleads for mercy. But you knew his dirty tricks. You throw a few bones at him and he dodges. He throws a few knives at you and you swiftly dodge them. You smirk as his eyes widen. "Heh...guess that training really did pay off. What's with that look, creator. You look as if you saw a ghost." You laugh, knowing he has a fear of ghosts. You were slowly losing sanity and you stopped smirking. You creator was right in front of you. He had worry in his eyes as he held his injured arm. "I...huff...I was only...huff...trying to protect you." He says and he lays a hand on your shoulder. "You didn't get...huff...the life you wanted....huff...because I knew you would be...huff...different from the rest..." he continues. Your eyes turn to normal pinpricks as you look to him. "So if you come home with me. I will take care of you."

You smile, giving him a hug. "Papa....I'm sorry...but..." a few sharp bones appear and pierce through your creator, killing him instantly. "I said you'd be dead where you stand..." you had tears falling down your face. You haven't called him papa in a while...the last time you called him that was when you were 12 years old. You watch as he turned to dust. You fall to your knees and pick up a handful of his dust and you start to cry. "I-I'm sorry...Papa....I promise..t-to make you p-proud" you manage to say as the dust blows away. The bone cage disappear and the Sanses stare at you with disbelief. You were just sitting there as you cried your heart out. You then turned blue and Classic carefully takes you to your room. You fell asleep as he lay you down on the bed. Sans was about to turn and walk away until he saw that you had a bit of dust on your hand. He carefully took the dust and places it in a jar. He gets a marker and labels it. After that, he lay the jar on your bed side table and left. You woke up and looked at the jar. It had a label saying 'Papa/Creator' you smile and lay it back on the bed side table and went back to sleep. "Goodnight, Papa" you say before sleep took a hold of you.

-Dreamzone-
"Haha! Come on, Papa! Catch me if you can!" Your 3 year old self shouts as you run off. Your creator runs after you, a smile plastered on his face. "I'm gonna get you, Y/N!" He says as he laughs. You hid under the table, trying to conceal your giggling. "Aww..where did subject 1 go?" The creator says. He walks passed the table your were hiding under. You crawl out, suddenly to be met with a pair of hands, tickling your torso. You laugh, demanding for your creator to stop. He picks your tiny body up and you hug him. "You caught me, Papa." You say.

-end of Dreamzone-

You jolt up from your pillow. Cold sweat running down your forehead and you were breathing heavily. You look to the jar of dust laying on your bed side table then the clock. It was 2:35 in the morning! A sigh escapes your mouth. "It was just a dream" you say, lying back down. "Goodnight, Creator" you say before drifting off to sleep again.