Lies...

This is 1 year later.

I lay in bed, still tired. But the sun stopped me from sleeping. I sighed and got up to get ready for the day. I put on what I usually wear; a white T-Shirt, F/C zipped hoodie, blue jeans and black converses. As I walk downstairs, I notice that everyone has been very quiet as they sat at the table eating breakfast. I tilt my head to the side but shrug it off as I grab a piece of toast and went outside for morning air.

I nibble on my toast and watch the sun. It's warm yellow feel hitting my skeletal body. I inhale the fresh morning air and sigh. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to see Gaster. I smile as I say a good morning. But instead of having a good morning back, he just nods in response. "Is something up Gaster?" I asked. He just sighed and gestured me to go inside.

We sat in the living room and Gaster started to speak. "✡︎📭︎☠︎. 👎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ◆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♌︎♏︎♏︎■︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ☟︎♏︎ 💧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎♏︎⬧︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ❍︎♏︎ ⬧︎♓︎■︎♍︎♏︎ ●︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⍓︎♏︎♋︎❒︎✍︎" (Y/N. Do you understand why you have been living with the Sanses and me since last year?) he asked. I was shocked to hear this from him. (Remember, he taught you how to speak Wing Ding language) then nod with a smile. "Isn't it so I could be able to live a normal life, as everyone has been saying to me?" I ask with a slightly smaller smile. I was worried that something might happen. Soon enough, the Sanses came into the living room, each having a frown plastered on their faces.

"❄︎♏︎●︎●︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎📪︎ ♌︎□︎⍓︎⬧︎..." (tell her, boys...) Gaster said with a bit of sadness and sorrow as if he regretted something he did. Ink stood in front. He was hesitant to speak but spoke anyway. "Y/N. You didn't really come here to live a normal life...you are here...because.." My small smile faded and was replaced with a frown. "Because what?" I asked, getting pretty impatient. "Because your creator told us to bring you here." My eyes widen at what Ink told me. "He knew you would try and run away from his lab. So he asked us to take care of you. Other than Gaster, who recently was working for Nightmare at the time--But.." I was even more shocked. "Then he started to regret letting us take you in. So he wanted to bring you back." I was on the verge of tears after Ink finished his sentence. I stared at the ground and look at my skeletal hands, clutching them into fists. "So..you have been hiding the truth from me? You were working with my creator the whole entire time?! WhY DiDn'T YoU TeLl Me?!?!?" I jolt to my feet as I raised my voice. Everyone was shocked. I couldn't hold back those salty tears, so they rolled down my cheekbones. "Tell me. Was everything you guys said, a lie?" Everyone nodded their heads. I teleport to the staircase and start stomping up to my bedroom. As I entered, I locked the door behind me.

I started avoiding everyone after that day. I even avoided Blueberry at school. But I still help him when he gets bullied, since he's a target as well as me. But, when it was an hour after breakfast, I go out of my room and grab something to eat. And I do the same with lunch, dinner and morning tea. I would go to the backyard and do training by myself. If anyone asks if I needed help, I just say 'no' and tell them to leave me alone. All this time...it has been a lie..a Big. Fat. Lie... I thought to myself one morning while I was in my room.

A knock was soon heard from my bedroom door. I sigh. "Go away." I said loud enough for the person behind the door to hear. The door opened and I saw Gaster enter the room. I turn to face the wall, not wanting to look at him. He sat down beside the bed. "✡︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎ ❍︎♋︎♎︎📪︎ ✡︎📭︎☠︎✍︎" (You're still mad, Y/N?) he asked. I nod, letting him know that I'm still mad that they have all been lying to me the whole time since I got here. And I have warmed up to them, befriended them. I hung out with them and got to know them a little better. And they straight up, lied to me since the day I arrived at this place?! I was more than mad, I was beyond, pissed at everyone. Gaster sighs and whispers an 'ok' to himself. "◆︎■︎⧫︎♓︎●︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎⍓︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎◻︎♏︎♋︎&︎📪︎ ⬥︎♏︎🕯︎●︎●︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ♌︎♏︎ ⬥︎♋︎♓︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ❒︎□︎□︎❍︎. ⚐︎&︎✍︎" (until you're ready to speak, we'll all be waiting in the living room, ok?) I nod my head in response and I hear him getting up and walk out the door, closing it in the process. I sigh and look up at the ceiling wondering if I should apologise for my actions the past few weeks. (Yeah, you've been on it for weeks.) I sit up and look at the jar of my creator's dust.

"Should I go downstairs to speak with them, Papa?" I asked. I sigh and look at the mirror that was in front of the bed. "I think I should..." I stand up and walk out of my room, walking to the living room to be met with unhappy faces, which made my soul feel heavy and become filled with sorrow and pity that I have been avoiding them the past few weeks. They all looked towards me and I looked down, avoiding eye contact from everyone. "Guys..,I'm--I'm really, really sorry for what I did...I just don't really like to be hearing lies from people who have been close to me for a long time..." I was on the verge of tears as my head dropped, making me look down at my feet. "I hardly expect forgiveness due to the way I treated all of you..." Gaster walks up to me and wraps his arms around me, giving me a hug of forgiveness. I hugged back crying and one by one, everyone joined in the group hug. I smile with a shaker sigh. Gaster wiped my tears away and my smile grew wider, showing everyone that I was happy. Everyone smiled back at me. We all went to the dining area for lunch after a few minutes of happy forgiveness from everyone.