"'He' Is Trying To Take Over"

Y/N = your name
S/C = soul colour

Y/N's P.O.V
I was panting faster than before each minute. He's trying to take over I thought. I wasn't able to control myself. My Blaster appeared automatically and shot Ink, I screamed but was relieved that Ink dodged. "Y/N! What are you doing?!" Fell shouts. "It's not me! It's  ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎" The Sanses looked at me puzzled until their pinpricks disappear. I had tears roll down my eye sockets as a crack appears above my right eye socket and a crack appears underneath my left eye socket. "✋︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎□︎ ●︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎" he says. By the looks of everyone, they looked terrified.

☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ P.O.V
Everyone explained everything to Y/N about me. I'm the dead substance in her soul. And I plan on getting out. She is a fool. She's always been, since the day she left the lab. I knew she wouldn't conceal me outside, so I'm taking over her body. When she stopped running and became surrounded by the Sanses, it was time to act. "✡︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♐︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎. ✡︎□︎◆︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎ ❍︎♏︎. ☹︎♏︎⧫︎ ❍︎♏︎ ⧫︎♋︎&︎♏︎ □︎❖︎♏︎❒︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎" she collapsed to the ground, screaming the word 'no' I knew she'd say that. "❄︎♒︎♏︎■︎ ✋︎🕯︎●︎●︎ ❄︎♋︎&︎♏︎ ✋︎⧫︎ 👌︎⍓︎ ☞︎□︎❒︎♍︎♏︎" I managed to take her soul and covered it in my aura. Her left eye automatically turns to F/C and S/F/C. She started to pant faster by the minute, then by the second. I got her to make a Blaster and fired it at Ink! Sans. Y/N screamed but Ink! Sans dodged it. I curse under my breathe. "Y/N! What are you doing!" Fell! Sans shouts. "It's not me! It's ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎" I got her to speak my language but the Sanses understood. I was slowly taking over her. My cracks appear on her skeleton face. She had tears falling down her cheekbones. But then I finally took over. "︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎□︎ ●︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎" I say. He Sanses were terrified. And I knew why...

Fell! Sans P.O.V
I was terrified as Gaster somehow emerged from Y/N. I was scared because,
A. I didn't wanna hurt Y/N
B. Because I was scared of this guy.
I had nightmares about this dude. And here he is now. Sans lay the first blow with Gaster Blaster and Bone. Gaster dodged though. Sans growled and then Negative came in with his Gaster Blaster. Gaster took the hit but it didn't affect Y/N. Daft came in and shot Gaster with his bones. Gaster dodged and his body started to form. He had Y/N's soul. I could see a faint S/C in his chest and I was starting to sweat. Poké! Sans summoned a large pokéball. As it opened, a Gaster Blaster was inside and it shot Gaster. He dodged. Fresh took his glasses off and summoned two Gaster Blasters. Gaster got hit by them and Fresh's grin grew wider. Gaster seemed to smirk. I growled as my left eye turned red and I shot his with sharp bones. Error used his strings to grab Gaster. Which was successful. After! Sans came in. His eye glowing and he summoned fire, followed by sharp bones. Since Gaster was held by Error's strings, Ink came in with his large brush and painted a Gaster Blaster to shoot at him. Of course it was successful.

Poké Sans P.O.V
I watched as Ink created his own Gaster Blaster with paint. I was still surprised that he's got magic paint. But I need to put that aside, what's important is getting Y/N back. Dance starts to come in and turned Gaster's (which was actually yours, reader-chan) soul blue. Error let go with his strings and Dance lifted Gaster up, throwing him left and right on the trees. It was Night's turn. Dance let go and Noght caught him with his powers and tossed him up and down, getting him to hit the ground in the process. Horror came in and tried to hit Gaster with his axe. Gaster was, surprisingly, dodging. Let aside he was badly damaged. Scary (scarytale Sans) comes in and shot Gaster with more sharp bones. Outer comes in and shoots Gaster with Gaster Blasters. He dodged them of course. Gaster was breathing heavily and everyone was trying their Avery best to defeat him. Next was Reaper, then Delta, then  Abyss, then ShitPost (yeah..there is an AU called ShitPostTale 😐), then Blueberry, then Lust, then StoryShift, then Beat, then Virus, then Chess, then Dream, and so on. This battle went like it was in forever. All the Sanses were getting tired. Gaster chuckles and teleports away. We all started shouting Y/N's name.

Ink P.O.V
Gaster disappeared. Everyone grew worried for Y/N. She's only lived with us for 3 months and we already had a liking to her after she warmed up to us. I shouted for everyone to be quiet. My eye turning red, making me look angry. Then my eye turned back to a yellow star. Everyone was staring at me. I sigh and start to speak "we'll have to go looking for her..again. But for now, we all have to get some sleep. We drained enough power." Everyone nodded. "We'll start the search tomorrow morning" we all started walking to the house and went to our rooms. It was getting late so we decided to sleep now, to get ready for the big day.

Reaper's P.O.V
As I went into my room, I decided we may need more help. I dialled Tori's number. She picked up, thank Asgor for that.
T=Tori
R=Reaper.

T: hello?
R: hey, Tori? I need help.
T: what do you need, Sans?
R: Y/N is missing. You think you and the others could come over to help out?
T: oh, my. Sure, I'll get everyone assembled. When is the search going to begin?
R: first thing tomorrow morning.
T: ok. I'll see you all tomorrow.
R: thanks Tor. I appreciate it.

I hung up and lay my phone on my nightstand, then lay on my bed. I'm pretty sure everyone's got the same idea as me, because I could hear faint mumbles in the other rooms. Geez, I do hope Y/N is ok...