A rough day

F/C = Favourite Colour
S/F/C = Second Favourite Colour
Y/N = Your Name
F/F = Favourite Food
F/D = Favourite Drink
F/T/S = Favourite TV Show

You hardly got over the fact that you killed your creator. Especially when he said that it was to protect you. You have lived with the Sanses for 3 months now and you settled in quite nicely after the first 2 weeks of your stay. You were still pretty uncomfortable being around and talk to them, but they didn't mind it at all. One day, you were in your room, staring at the jar with your creator's dust in it. You look at the label that was slowly starting to fade. You grabbed a marker and started to re-label the jar with 'Papa'. You lay the jar back onto the bedside table. You were starting to regret killing him, but now there's nothing anyone can do to bring him back. You cried in your pillow the whole morning, then eventually had sleep take over.

Underfell! Sans's P.O.V
"Where's the mustard!!" I shout from the kitchen. "You took the last bottle, Fell" Blackberry (swapfell! Sans) says, irritation in his eye sockets. My pinpricks disappear. I sat on the couch watching T.V, flicking through channels that is. There was nothing on. Blueberry came in and sat on the couch next to me. Apparently I promised Orange (Underswap! Papyrus) that I would look after Blueberry while he was here. I had to say, I got use to him after a few days. "Can we watch F/T/S, please, Fell?" Blueberry says giving me his cinnamon roll eyes. I never say no to those so I sigh and gave him the remote. "Yeah sure. Go ahead" he smiled and thanked me. Honestly, he acts like a 5 year old when I'm around him...even though he's the smallest of all Sanses, but whatever. We started watching F/T/S for a while. I was starting to like it. After the show, I went to my room to see if I got any extra mustard. On my way to my room, I heard a faint cry coming from Y/N's Room. I opened the door enough to see what was going on. I saw her clutching on a jar that she was holding against her chest.

I felt as if I should check on her, but she fell asleep from crying too much. I went inside and covered her up in a blanket. I took the jar from her grasp and saw that it had a bit of dust in it. It had a label saying 'Papa' did she kill her dad or something? I thought. I shrug it off though and lay it on her bedside table. I left her room and made sure I closed it as quietly as possibly. I turned around with a sigh and walked the rest of the way to my room. For some reason, I felt pity for the kid. She has been in a lab for 17 years, and hadn't really had a real childhood. Sure, she had a few hide and seek or a game of chaises, but she wouldn't truely count it as a real childhood.

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up once again and stared at my creator's jar of his dust. I sigh and smile at it. "Another day, Papa...another day." I say to the jar. I stand up, change to a white T-Shirt, a F/C zipped hoodie and a pair of bright blue jeans with F/C converses. I walk downstairs to see everyone standing in the living room, having a loud conversation about something. Everything fell quiet when they saw me enter the room, a confused look plastered on my face. Everyone looked at each other with worry planted on their faces. "Uhh....what's with the faces, guys?" No one responded, it was an awkward silence until I gave a long sigh and stare at them with impatience. "Guys..what's going on?" I say. Classic walked in front of the group. "It's...pretty bad news..." he says, his pinpricks disappearing in the process of him speaking. "Well? What's the bad news?" I respond, waiting for an answer. Ink sighed and gestured Dream to speak. Dream sighed and spoke a loud "my brother nightmare knows you're here, he's planning on having you taken away and...." he trailed off. He stares at me and I gesture him to continue. He sighs once more then nods his head. "He's planning on having taken away. He wants your soul, Y/N. it holds something inside it that he needs." His pinpricks disappeared. "What do you mean? My soul is just a plain soul that represents F/S/T (favourite soul type. Like determination and all that ._.) " I say with concern on my face. "No. It has a special substance in it. Something that can corrupt someone if separated by its original owner. You are the person who possesses that power." Fell says. Now it was my turn for my pinpricks to disappear. I was shock that I became deep in thought about what my soul substance contains. Something that can corrupt another who doesn't posses it?! I thought. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts as Blueberry waves his gloved hand over my face. My pinpricks reappeared and I was almost gonna panic.

Blackberry's (Swapfell! Sans) P.O.V
I could already tell that the young female was gonna panic. I saw that she was panting heavily and in a fast pace. Blueberry tried to calm her down, which half worked. Everyone soon crowded around her, trying their best to comfort her. She started to pant a lot more faster by the second and her left eye started to flicker F/C and S/F/C she's gonna lose it if they crowd her too much. "GUYS! YOU'RE ALL CROWDING HER! GIVE HER SPACE!" I shouted. Obviously they didn't hear me since it was starting to get noisey in here. But it was too late for a second warning. Y/N was starting to become frightened and summoned bones from the ground to separate her from the others. Everyone fell silent. "I tried to warn ya.." I say, face palming. Y/N was dripping sweat and ran out the front door. Her bones disappearing after the door shut. Now everyone started to panic. The Star Sanses (Blueberry, Ink and Dream) sent everyone to look for her. She might've teleported 'cause when I looked out the window, she was no where in sight. I gave out a sigh and went to start looking with Horror and Fell.

Y/N P.O.V
I started to dart through the woods as I teleported as far as I could from the house. If I posses a power that can corrupt someone, I might hurt my friends. I started warming up to them since my second day at the house, and now I get told three months later that I posses a strong power? I felt as if I have been running for hours. I had cold sweat drip from my forehead and I was starting to grow tired. But I wanted to push myself forward and keep running. I didn't dare to stop but I felt myself slowing down. "Y/N!" I heard a familiar male voice from behind. "We found her! This way!" A few others said. I heard running footsteps crunch on the leaves that fell from the trees. I looked behind me as I kept running and saw Blueberry, Ink, Dream, and Fresh close behind. I was gonna start sprinting faster until I bumped into someone. I fell on my non existent ass with an 'oof'. I look up to see Horror standing there with a grin. His red eye widening and his first four fingers in the socket of his eye. His axe was over his shoulder as he held the handle for support. I looked around and I was now surrounded by the other Sanses. Fresh, Ink, Dream, Blueberry, Blackberry, Sci and a few others. I was panting and looked terrified with my pinpricks disappearing. But then my left eye automatically turned F/C and S/F/C. I was panting and I grasp my skull and started to scream in pain. "NO! NO, NO, NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I screamed and screamed in agony and pain. Everyone crowded me, screaming 'what's wrong' or if I'm ok. Tears start to trickle down from my sockets, tommy cheekbones, to my chin bone. Now I was terrified of what's coming next...