Starting School

Ink! Sans P.O.V
I have noticed throughout Y/N's whole life, she hasn't taken any education. And that's one of the things she wants for a 'normal life'. I went to her alternate universe and went to the local school for humans and monsters at the age of 17+. I went to the reception area and told the receptionist to set a class for Y/N. After that, I teleported back home and went to the kitchen to start making lunch for everyone.

~time skip. Brought to you by Mettaton~
I rang the bell and heard a load of footsteps rushing to the dining area. Chairs squeaked when being slid out of their position and back. And chatter was starting to intensify after a few minutes. I went out of the kitchen and placed a bunch of different foods on the table then sat on my seat to start eating.

~time skip. Brought to you by Author-Chan becoming lazy because she has nothing better to do in her life...~
After lunch, I called Y/N over to the living room to tell her the great news. "You called for me, Ink?" She said as she sat down on the couch. My eyes turned to stars and my smile grew wider. "I just signed you up for a school in your alternate universe. You starting school tomorrow!!" Her eyes widened and she had a smile grow on her face. "Ink. Are you serious?" I nod my head. "Dead, serious?!" Her eyes soon sparkled as her smile grew bigger. I, vigorously, nod my head and she starts to squeal with delight and happiness. "THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH INK!!" She jumped at me, giving me a hug. I smile and hug her back. "No problem, Y/N. I know how much you wanted to go to school so I decided that signing you up for one would be a good choice." I respond to her.

Y/N P.O.V
After a good 5 minutes of hugging Ink with a million thank you's, I go to my room and take a bit of rest from the excitement. I have wasted enough energy since I was training with Gaster–who is now my adoptive father (yeah, Gaster is now your dad, deal with it)–the whole morning so I had to skip breakfast. I decided to have a few hours of rest so I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

~Dream zone~
You wake up in a room of darkness. You call for the Sanses...
...
*but nobody came.
You call for Gaster...
...
*but nobody came.
You felt that nothing was right. You stood up and started to walk through the darkness. After a while of walking, you started to hear whispers all around the room. You thought that it might be your mind playing tricks on you. But then you saw a figure in the distance..you call out to it..no answer. You call again..no answer. Your body starts to automatically walk up yo the strange figure. That was a mistake. The whispers in the room intensified as you got closer to the figure. You stopped in your tracks just 5 feet away from the figure. They turned around and you were shocked by the sight. His gooey, black tentacles spread as his grin grew wider. "Don't worry, Y/N. I won't hurt you for now..but I want you to do me a favour." You tell Nightmare that you decline. "Hm. Well if you don't wanna accept the favour, I'll just hurt your friends." Your eyes widen and then you just look down, thinking of what to do; decline and watch your friends get hurt, or accept to keep your friends safe. You made a decision after a few moments of silence. You tell Nightmare that you accept this favour. "Excellent. I want you to avoid the Sanses." Your eyes widen. But you nod only for your friend's sake.

~end of Dream zone~
I jolt up from bed, cold sweat dripping down. I wanted to decline that favour but I had to. I wanted my friends to be safe. I noticed the time; 11:00pm so everyone might as well be asleep. I stood up, went out of my room and checked everyone else's rooms to make sure they were ok. I sigh of relief as everyone was asleep in their bedrooms. I walk down to the kitchen and went to the fridge for a glass of milk. After that, I went back to bed and had peaceful sleep.

~the next morning. Brought to you by, The Caretaker of the Ruins, Toriel~
Someone was shaking me awake and I was guessing it was Gaster, trying to wake me up for morning training. "5 mor minutes, please, Gaster.." I cover myself up with my blanket but then jolted up as Gaster said; "but, Y/N. You shouldn't oversleep on a school day" I push Gaster out of my room and start getting dressed. After putting on a white T-Shirt, F/C hoodie, a pair of navy blue jeans and black and white sneakers, I rush downstairs and to the dining area where everyone was eating. "Hey guys! No time to chat, gotta go!" I say quickly, while snatching a piece of toast and rushing out the door where Gaster and Ink were waiting. Ink opened a portal to my AU and he three of us went to the school I'll be going to.

After confirming my classes and schedules, I wave goodbye to Ink and Gaster and start to find my classes. I was full of energy today. The school bell rang and I went to my first class; science.

I was standing outside the door as the teacher tells me to do until he calls me in to introduce myself. Ink and Gaster told me to do a made up life so no one would know that I was just a creation. "We have a new student who'll be learning with us today. Ma'am, you may enter." I build up enough confidence to walk in and stand in front of a whole classroom. "May you introduce yourself to the class, please." The teacher asks. I nod my head, take a deep breathe and start to speak. "Hello, everyone! My name is Y/N L/N (last name)" I speak a loud. Everyone greeted me with a smile and I smile back at everyone. "Mind telling us about yourself, Miss. L/N?" The teacher suggests. I hesitated, trying to think of something. Until I got the idea. "I live with my dad and a few friends. We, pretty much, live in a large house since there are so many of us." I explain. Everyone looks at me with fascination plastered on their face. I didn't want to tell the whole truth, so I wanted to be deceitful and tell them half of it. I continued to speak. "I've had a rough time, trying to settle in with a lot of friends that live with me, but I manage to deal with it in the end." I smile as the teacher tells me to sit in a spot at the front of the room. As the bell goes off again, everyone became loud. The teacher tried to settle them down but they didn't listen. Wow, I didn't expect this to happen... I thought. The teacher sat at his desk, looking as if he already gave upon trying to settle everyone down. I then had an idea. My left eye flashed F/C and S/F/C. I held my hand up, everyone looks at me with a confused expression. Perfect I thought and a large Blaster appears in front of the class. Everyone stared at it and I held my hand into a position, getting ready to snap my fingers. "I suggest you all settle down and listen to the teacher, unless you wanna get badly hurt." I say. Everyone had fear in their eyes and they sat down. I smile as my Blaster disappears and the teacher stood up to start the session.

~time skip to lunch. Brought to you by Papyrus yelling about his brothers dry and horrible puns~
I sat at on the grass and start to have a sandwich that Gaster prepared for me. That is..until it was kicked out of my hand. I looked to the person who kicked my lunch and saw a human-looking boy with skeleton arms and hands, I could tell he was a hybrid. "Oh my. I'm sorry. I was trying to kick the ball." I look around but found no ball anywhere. "But, I don't see any ball." I respond. "Shut up! People have been saying that you scared the hell out of your classmates this morning!" He says. I nod with a small smile. "I did it beca--" the boy cut me off. "Shut up! No one is supposed to scare students but me. You better be scared, are ya?" I tilt my head, showing him that I wasn't scared. I stood up and sigh. "Sorry. But someone told me that fear satisfies the predator. So as the prey, I need to act as tough as the predator. Goodbye now." I walk passed him but he stopped me by grabbing me by the hood and pushed me to the ground. Everyone looked and thought that a fight was going on. They crowded around us, yelling the word "fight". The boy smirked and tried to swing a punch at me. Without even flinching, I grabbed his arm and looked at him confused. He was surprised by my actions and he swung a punch with his other arm. I grabbed that arm and sigh. I push him away and said with a bit of kindness. "I'm sorry. But I don't fight." I walk away but then got hit by a sharp rock, hitting my arm. I placed a hand on my arm, took my hand off and stared at my hand. It had blood on it. I sigh, turned around and shook my head in disappointment. "Alright then. You asked for it.."

I closed my eyes. The boy thought he had a chance and swung a fist at me. I dodged and his eyes widened. My grin soon disappeared and was replaced with a frown. My eyes were still closed as I started to speak. Everyone fell silent. "Guess tonight won't be as beautiful as the last...even when the stars are out..." my usual phrase turn to the opposite of what I usually say. "I guess the only way for tonight to be beautiful..." I open my eyes and my eyes were nothing but empty, black sockets. Then my left eye flashed F/C and S/F/C. "...Unless you'll just give up right now." He boy laughed and he tried to throw a punch. I dodged it swiftly and sigh. "That was your fault, wasn't it?" Bones appear from the ground and everyone gasped. The boy's eyes widen as I threw my bones at him. He dodged them and swung a punch at me, being successful. I lift my hand and his soul appears, it turned F/C and I lifted him up with my powers. The boy was screaming, telling me to put me down. I smile and gently put him down on the ground. As the aura around him disappears, he collapsed. My eyes turn back to pinpricks. I place my boney hands in the pockets of my hoodie and walked off, letting everyone know that I'm finished fighting. I showed mercy to the boy by leaving. "Geez, I hope this won't happen again" I say a loud for everyone to hear. "What am I gonna tell Gaster and the others..." I walk off, placing a hand on my temple. The bell rang and the final session for the day has started. I run all the way to my class, not wanting to be late.