Chapter Thirty Four

Your POV

"Are you sure about this? What if Levi knew?" I said nervously following her.

I gripped my hood tightly as we stood at the front door of the underground cell. Hanji took the keys out of her pockets.

The sounds of crickets at midnight was awfully scared me.

"Don't worry I let Erwin distract him." She said trying to figure out which key was the right one.

"Erwin knows about this?" I asked.

"Yup. And if he fails I'll punish him..." She slightly chuckled.

"Punish....." I sweat dropped as I saw her blush and smile.

"AHA! Finally." She said overjoyed and open the door quietly.

We were greeted by pair of stairs that go down to the cell. Hanji and I quietly closed the door and locked it. We nodded at each other and proceeded to go down the stairs.

When we finally reached the bottom we made our way towards Julia's cell where she slept soundly.

"Kaka..." Hanji suddenly said.

"The hell are you doing Hanji?" I said confused by her sudden crow imitation.

And mind you it was the worst one I've heard in my entire life.

"It's my secret call." She proudly said. I looked at her in utter disgust and chuckled slightly.

"(Y-y/n)?" We heard a familiar voice said.

Hanji and I turn our direction to Julia who rubbed her eyes and looked at me with mixed emotions.

"Julia..." I quietly said.

"Please f-forgive me. I didn't want to do it...." She said her head down and sobbed. I took the keys from Hanji's grip.

"H-hey (Y/n) what are you-!" She said freaking out.

I unlocked her cell before Hanji can steal the keys from me. I approached her and sat beside her.

"Julia. Please tell me who told you to this horrible things. We can help you and your family." I said taking her hands and gripping them tightly.

She looked at me with her eyes full of sorrow and guilt. I looked at her sadly and hugged her tightly.

"I forgive you. Now tell me. Which bastard did this?"

"It was him..." She whispered.

"Who?"

"The King."