Chapter Four

Your POV

I looked at her... 'Julia?..... Why does that sound so familiar?...' I thought.

"Ah! So you're Julia Webb!" I said.

"Oh yes... How did you know?" She said confused.

"I remember reading your cadet form." I said smiling at her.

"Oh it's nice to meet you...ms?" She said waiting for my response.

"It's Mrs. Ackerman... But you can call me (Y/n)..." I said smiling.

"It's nice meeting you (Y/n)." She replied smiling.

I helped her up on her foot but I saw that her left ankle was bruised. I looked at the distance to see Armin walking by.

"Hey coconut head come here for a sec" I shouted. Julia looked at me confused.

"I told you not to call me that (Y/n)!" He shouted back and ran towards me.

"What happened?" He said concerned when he saw Julia, completely forgetting what I called him.

"A group of boys was hurting her... Come one help me..." I said and he nodded and helped me up with Julia.

~ Skip to the clinic! ~

"She will be ok.... I advice that she rest for 2 weeks because of her sprained ankle. Above all she will be alright.." The doctor said and left to attend her other patients.

"You heard the doctor Julia you have to rest..." I smiled at her. She nodded.

"Hey armin I have to go and attend the meeting with the new cadets.. Will it be ok if you can stay with Julia for the time being?" I asked.

"Sure no problem..." H said smiling.

"I have to go now Julia take care.." I said waving at her and ruffling Armin's hair.

Armin looked at me annoyed but smiled afterwards. I left the room smiling.... 'Looks like a new couple will be added in the HQ romance list...' I thought giggling.