Chapter Seventeen

You're POV

I woke up with a sudden bolt. My breathing was ragged and my neck sweaty. I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to calm down. Beside me I heard shuffling and a slight groan.

"(Y/n)" Levi asked with his deep morning voice.

"Y-yeah?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" He said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"N-nothing... just a bad dream.." I said faking a smile. There was a long silence... I could feel him looking at me.

"Come here.." He said and held is big arms up.

"Huh?" I said confused.

He suddenly grabbed me not harshly of course and hugged me tight. I hugged him back smelling his sweet scent and his slow pacing heartbeat.

"Does this make you feel better?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Hmm" I hummed a response giggling.

"Lets go have breakfast... I'm sure the little one is hungry.." he smiled and kissed my lips.

"I'm hungry too!" I pouted.

"And the soon to be mom is also hungry.. let's go." He said and dragged me out of bed jokingly.

Timeskipue~

"How are you feeling (Y/n)?" Hanji asked smiling.

"Great.. still get morning sickness though" I said laughing.

"Well that is part of pregnancy.." Hanji  said laughing as well.

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Julia. She is still in the prison basement. She hasn't uttered a word after dealing with Levi that night.

"How is Julia?" I asked.

"She's good I guess... still not a talker though.." Hanji said and sipped her coffee.

"She really hasn't said anything?" I asked again.

"Sadly not... will try to get her to talk today... maybe get some information." Hanji said looking down.

"It's weird... it's just like what happened a year ago... when I got stabbed." I said curiously.

"Now that I think about it you're right... do you think maybe she knows who did that to you... or maybe she did it?" Hnaji replied.

"No It definitely was our first meeting when I saved her from the other cadets... could she also know about what happened to the cadet internships..." I said.

"How did you know it was you're first meeting with her.." Hanji asked.

"I can just tell.." I replied.

"Will try to get something out of her... right now you don't have to worry about it... get some rest is what you need.." Hanji said smiling at me. I smiled back.

'Who really are you Julia?'