Chapter Five

Your POV

I quickly made my way to the mess hall with my hand clutching the pile papers in my hand securely. I open the door opening it quietly. I looked around but there was only Levi, Hanji, Erwin, Mike,and Commander pixie.

"Oh! It's you Commander Pixis!" I smiled as I approached them.

"(Y/n)! I'm so glad to see you!" He said and hugged me.

"Me too!" I replied and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding... You know how the king is... His over taken by jealousy... He says he should be the one marrying you and not Levi..." Pixis said sighing.

"Haha I know..." I said forcing a smile.

"Well where are the other cadets?" I looked around to be greeted by a small group of people.

"They will be late but they're on there way soon." Levi said.

"What really happened with the some of the cadets form in the city?" I asked.

"Will talk about that later.." Pixis said in a serious tone. I only nodded.

"Why were you so late?" Levi whispered beside me.

"I'll tell you later.." I whispered back to him. He only gave me suspicious look but nodded after. I looked away from him so he wouldn't see my face.

'Sometimes he can be so over protective..' I thought giggling.

On the way ahead a big group of people came and walked towards us. We looked at Erwin as he give as a signal to start. Then the ceremony began.

~skip after the ceremony brought to you by.... Levi.... And windex....~

"YOU'RE TRAINING WILL BEGIN IN TWO DAYS! FOR NOW REST AND TRY TO EXPLORE THE HQ! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY! YOU ARE ALL DISMISSED!" Erwin shouted to the crowed. The cadets saluted at us and left quietly in groups.

"Now that is over we must go to the meeting room.. We have a lot to discuss about the incident in the city..." Erwin said and mentioned us to follow him.

~To The Meeting Room~

We all took our seats and faced Erwin.

"From the investigation... A culprit from the city decided to messes with some of the cadets internships." Erwin said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Who knows..." Erwin replied sighing heavily.

"Have you guys caught him?" Hanji asked.

"No... There was no trace at all..." Erwin replied.

"How did that happen? Weren't the papers very secured? How can someone just easily get a hold of them?" Levi asked.

"Could it be that one of our people was hired to be a spy?" Hanji said.

"But that's impossi-"

"No! Think about it Mike! Nobody knows where we keep the papers secured unless they have a higher rank like us!" Hanji said interrupting Mike.

"That's true... So who do such a thing?" Pixis asked. We all looked at each other not knowing what to answer.

"There is no need to worry... Mike and I will handle the situation and catch the culprit... For now... Just becareful... What Hanji said can be true... There could be a culprit In this building with us... If you see someone suspicious.. Report to us immediately.." Erwin said and we all nodded.

'Who would do such a thing?!' I thought.